Non-Food Rewards

Tammy C.
on 6/2/10 5:29 am, edited 3/9/10 11:38 am

Hello OH Members!

OH Magazine would love to hear from you!  

You deserve to celebrate your accomplishments! How do you personally reward your weight loss successes with something other than food?  Perhaps you treat yourself to a manicure/pedicure, a long bubble bath, clothing, a fishing trip or a concert when you have lost a certain amount of weight?   Share your thoughts and experiences...your inspiration and insights may be featured in a future issue of OH Magazine. 

I look forward to hearing from you!  You can email me at [email protected] or post your thoughts here.

All my best,
Tammy Colter
OH Magazine
ObesityHelp.com
travelingirl
on 5/25/10 2:33 am - CA
I had a rny when I was 21. On my 30Th b-day I wanted to go skydiving. Unfortunately the weather was against me. The following year I got pregent and started the downhill spiral of gaining back all the weight I had lost.  So this is going to be my reward for making my goal weight.  I have saved all of my "skinny" jeans, which is a good thing, now so my hubby is off the hook, lol.  But I am a flip-flop/sandle kind-of-girl.  So every 10-15 pounds lost I'm treating myself to a new pair.

Most Active