To Everyone Band to RNY

SmyleyFace
on 3/3/10 2:09 am - Phoenix, AZ
I am finally having success after only losing 30 lbs over a year with the band!! I have way fewer issues with nausea or vomiting. Only vomited a couple times when I ate too fast. I am learning to eat waaaay smaller portion withou even wanting more. I am really trying to eat protein first, no water before or after eating for 30 minutes, and only eat for 20 min. Actually I still can't eat that slow. I am slowing down, and my weight loss is speeding up!!!!Never Too Late To BEE Happy!!!!!!

NEVER TOO LATE TO BEE HAPPY!!!!            

bethinboston
on 3/4/10 9:09 am - Salem, MA

Definitely very excited for you! I just had my band revised to RNY and so far, so good. I'm doing really well. I can't wait to see the results after a few months!! 

"'I'm only this far, and only tomorrow leads my way" ~ Dave Matthews

Add me as a friend on Facebook! Look for Beth Crowley in the Boston area and let me know you are from OH!

Cathleen S.
on 3/6/10 12:39 pm
Hey lady's! So excited to hear about your positive attitude! I am getting ready for my revision...3/30/10 cannot come soon enough for me!

~Any reality you can imagine~

mrlddst
on 3/7/10 11:33 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Kudos to you!!  I'm on the fence about it...I'm holding my breath and hoping that my insurance will pick up the VSG soon.  If not...I may do the RNY. 
Lapband done 6/19/2006 Removed 11/19/2009
Sleeve done 7/29/2010 SW: 228/CW:197/GW:137

Pam M.
on 3/10/10 5:08 pm - WA
Congratulations! I am 10 months out from my revision, and down 110 pounds since surgery day, 150 pounds from my all time high. You will do wonderful, I am sure of it!

~My story on my revision to RNY from the lap-band is in my profile~

Most Active