Soooo Mad!!!!!!

CHYNADOLL2603
on 2/28/10 1:50 am, edited 2/28/10 1:56 am - NY
Ok I am so mad right now I cud spit fire !!!!!! So I had to come here to vent, well anyway I went to my doctor for a my consultation and everything went smooth, because I had been going to a medical nutritionist for the past two years I didnt have to do the six month thing the insurance makes you go through, I had already done my psych eval, and because I had HBP and diabetes they saw no reason for me to be denied.  So now they needed  progress notes from the nutritionist and a letter from the PCP with my weights from 2007 and 2008. Well this is were the problem starts the nutrtionist has been promising to do a letter since the beginning of February and I havent seen it yet so I go to his office and he says call me this week and I will fax everything over to you. Well when I call the office the assistant tells me she's the one that does the letter and she needed all this information before she could do it, this was before my consultation so I had no way of telling her half of the info until I spoke with the doctor. So I met with the doctor and the insurance coordinator and she gives me these forms for the nutritionist to fill out that makes it easier for the insurance company to approve okay now im back on another journey to get these form completed by the nutrionist and the same person that said she does the letters say they cant complete the forms they only do the letter I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS LETTER IS GOING TO SAY!!!! WHY CANT THEY JUST DO  WHAT I'M ASKING FOR!!!!!! Then there is the weight and dates from the PCP that I have been seeing for years I go to the office once again on a mission and I'm told she has to look through everything first and call the doctor and she would call me back  WTH!!!!!! we have already discussed this what is the FREAKIN problem.....I think is a CONSPIRACY ....if they would just give me the paperwork Ive been asked for a month ago I could get scheduled for March 21st  but I doubt that the way things are going. Sorry for being to long just frustrated
Debbie M.
on 2/28/10 3:05 am
Take a DEEP BREATH.  Hang in there, be vigilant, don't let up, just keep on them til they get it done right.  Sounds like your NUT is a little disorganized.

SW 358/CW 201/Goal - anything below 160
Angel to TEAZ (Michelle)

Most Active