Three week update post revision (BPD/DS)

sosoclark
on 2/28/10 11:18 am - Sacramento, CA
Glad to hear you doing will, keep us posted to your progress. I can't wait until its my turn!!!!!!!
prosperiti
on 3/1/10 2:18 am - Taylor , MI
Thank you...I will keep posting my progress, and I pray that your time will come very soon and you are very succesful in your journey to weight loss.. God bless.
jazzy31
on 3/3/10 5:36 am
I had my revision to DS on 1/29/10 and I'm having a hard time of getting all of my protein in.  On top of that I keep forgetting to eat.  I need to set reminders in my phone maybe.  Congrats on your success.  I've lost 40lbs (20lbs pre op and 20 post op).  I'm very happy about it, but I just want to make this work and get to about 170-180. 

What are you eating?  I'm always looking for more ideas and ways to get my protein in. 

Thanks and good luck!!!
Summerbabies
on 3/13/10 2:14 pm

Congratulations on getting your revision and the great results you are having! Please keep us informed as to how it is going. it is your great reports that encourage me and others who are hoping to have a revision to keep fighting to find a way to get it done! I am so happy for you!
***Linda***

prosperiti
on 3/16/10 9:33 am - Taylor , MI
Thank you so much Linda, I will definately do that. Don't give up, it will happen for you as well..It is wonderful to have people to talk to that have been there before you and after. The comments help me to stay focused and want to do my best, because it is a constant struggle eating right and exercising....
dana712
on 3/16/10 11:53 am
Hi
I am looking into a revision . Do you go home with a feeding tube in you?
Thanks
Dana
prosperiti
on 3/16/10 12:39 pm - Taylor , MI
No you don't...depending on the Dr. some may send you home with a JP drainage tube. this is also depending on if your procedure is done open or lap. A JP drain is placed near your incision to drain off any excess fluid.
Most Active