ERny to DS may actually happen!!!!

JRinAZ
on 2/24/10 11:32 pm - Layton, UT
Shele!
How the heck are YOU doing sweetie pie????  Still losing?  Feeling good about life?

Thanks so much for your good wishes and prayers.....I'm pretty sure I'm going to need hundreds of prayers to get through this one!!  ....  I don't have the traditional "revision" package to submit to insurance so not sure how it will be received or "if" it has a chance of being approved.

Take care and keep us up to date with YOU and your journey, K?!!!

Joyce
Debbie M.
on 2/25/10 6:16 am
Wow, what great news Joyce, keeping everything corssed for you.  Look forward to seeing a posting soon that says you've been approved.  He's a wonderful and skilled surgeon, I'm so happy to have found him and know you're going to LOVE the DS, it's just the best and I've only had it for 8 days!
beemerbeeper
on 2/25/10 12:11 pm - AL
Swinging critters here for you! 

Becky

Lorie2
on 2/27/10 1:07 pm
Hi Joyce,

I wish you lots of luck and prayers for you. I hope things go well for you with your insurance. I have a good feeling about this. If its any comfort  to you, my insurance paid for the second revision even though I didn't meet the criteria either.  Things are going great for me now and I hope the same for you!! Good luck and take care.

Lori
Most Active