ERny to DS may actually happen!!!!

JRinAZ
on 2/23/10 1:41 pm - Layton, UT
Dr. Keshishian's office is submitting to insurance this week.  .........  PleeeeeeeeZ cross fingers, toes and all wiggly body parts in my behalf   .....  Hoping to leave the ERny in the past and find a life again with a DS!!!!

Joyce in AZ
(deactivated member)
on 2/23/10 11:40 pm
Joyce,

I have everything crossed for you!!!

Michele
JRinAZ
on 2/23/10 11:49 pm - Layton, UT
THANKS Michelle!!!! 

Joyce
Kerry J.
on 2/24/10 12:11 am - Santa Clara, UT
Great news Joyce; Dr. K is awesome! Here's crossing everything for you and will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers; you deserve the life you're dreaming of.

Kerry
JRinAZ
on 2/24/10 5:56 am - Layton, UT
Thanks Kerry!!! 

Things that are haunting me:  cases that I know that had some critical complicatons! (even remembering your post-op experience) ......wondering if this will really even answer the issues that I am experiencing!  Not being able to find tons of Dr K post-ops who are livin the good life.  Where ARE they?  I've even joined a Dr. K yahoo group!  I'd post on the DS forum but still feel unwelcome with the majority of DS'ers.  I'll get over it but have kind of the freaked out, emotional thing going on right now.  I may require a lot of hand holding before any army can tackle me for an actual surgery.  Y'know...mixed feelings?!

Gheesh!  "If only" there were guarantees, right?  .......  I'll unite my fam & friends for Divine intervention before making the big decision.

Full confidence in Dr. K.

Zero confidence in my ability to make a good decision!!!!

Joyce
smileyjamie72
on 2/24/10 6:07 am, edited 2/24/10 6:07 am - Palmer, AK
Joyce,

We all have those fears to some degree or another!!!  BIG HUGS for you!!!! 

Have GREAT confidence in Dr. K!!!  I do!!!!

Here is the link to the Lab Rat Data site.  You can organze the columns for the docs, A-Z, so Dr K's should come up in a group.... maybe that might help?
http://www.epursimuove.com/ds/

And here is good thoughts & prayers for an APPROVAL!!!!!!
-Jamie

RNY 2/26/2002                           DS 12/29/2011
HW 317                                     SW 263 BMI 45.1
SW 298                                     CW 192 BMI 32.9~60% EWL
LW 151 in 2003  
TT 4/9/2003

Normal BMI 24.8 is my GOAL!!!

GBP (RNY) 2/26/02 298 lbs, TT 4/9/03 151 lbs, DS 12/29/11
HW 317 SW 263 BMI 45.1/CW 192 BMI 32.9/GW 145 ~ Normal BMI 24.8
**Revision Journey started 3/2009 Approved 12/12/11**

JRinAZ
on 2/24/10 11:22 pm - Layton, UT
On February 24, 2010 at 2:07 PM Pacific Time, smileyjamie72 wrote:
Joyce,

We all have those fears to some degree or another!!!  BIG HUGS for you!!!! 

Have GREAT confidence in Dr. K!!!  I do!!!!

Here is the link to the Lab Rat Data site.  You can organze the columns for the docs, A-Z, so Dr K's should come up in a group.... maybe that might help?
http://www.epursimuove.com/ds/

And here is good thoughts & prayers for an APPROVAL!!!!!!
-Jamie
You totally rock Miss Jamie!

You are by far the "linkenest" gal on O.H.!  LOL!  I followed the click and studied the stats!  I see that Dr. K is definitely leading the pack with aggressive common channels!  Wow!  So, will you fly to the mainland for your surgery?  Which surgeon?

Thanks for your note and thanks sooooo much for the good
thoughts & prayers! 

Joyce
Kerry J.
on 2/24/10 10:58 am - Santa Clara, UT
Well Joyce, you're in a tough spot, there are no easy answers, revisions are no fun. But still, I think your chances of having serious problems are very slim, you're generally in good health and you have one of the best surgeons there is you're working with, so your chances of success can not get any better.

I would really encourage you to post over on the DS Forum, I really doubt anyone there wouldn't accept you and do their best to help. I've been there for almost 2 years and I don't recall ever seeing you post there, so what ever problem you're worried about would have been so long ago that few if any of the current people posting would have any idea who you are or what you've been through. Give them a chance; besides, I'll be there too and will be glad to offer support and encouragement.

Kerry
JRinAZ
on 2/24/10 11:26 pm - Layton, UT
Ahhhhhh Kerry!
In your next life you should be the the head cheerleader, or the good will ambassador, or ....well, you know.....the head of the really nice dudes club!!!

I'll head to the DS hangout for some support

Joyce
shele
on 2/24/10 1:03 pm

I am hoping. wishing and praying it all turns out good for you Joyce!!

Please keep us informed!

shele
LiFeLoNg hEaLtH imY GoAl
RNY 5-11-04 280
Lowest weight 174
Highest re-gain 238

erny 3-23-09 (120 common channel

low post revision 190
Current Weight  204

Height 5'6"

GOAL 154 Normal BMI

Most Active