I WANT A REVISION

Kerry J.
on 3/1/10 10:47 am - Santa Clara, UT
You won't be too old Cindy, don't give up, I was 56 when I got the revision to DS.

Dr. Husted is a great surgeon, but I haven't heard great reviews about his office staff, so you may want to start looking at other surgeons for help with your insurance. There's a whole list on www.dsfacts.com  

To PM Diana or Larra, just look for a post of theirs and click on the contact button at the bottom of the post. They may be able to give you some help with the insurance, I'm pretty useless at that.

Kerry

meganwf
on 3/2/10 6:07 am
I am thinking you might want to try William Peters I think in PA. I know he hates lap bands and loves to take them out. He is cheapest for cash pays but no idea how strong his office is on insurance.

Also I think Dr. Greenbaum in NJ has a pretty sohpisticated operation. I would at least try contacting either or both of these guys and see what they say.

Good luck!

Megan
missnanajean
on 2/24/10 8:24 am - Friendswood, TX
I feel for your joint pain but much better after lapband revised to lap RNY last Nov. Everything has gone okay just a slight jolt with electrolytes at 3mo. but back on track. To help your joints I take Omega 3 with Tumeric in it from the healthfood store. Also found great knockoff Sketchers  shoes fronm Sears.com by Dr. Scholls for $59.99 and free shipping. They have done wonders for my feet and knees. I'm a nurse and work long hours in the hospital and beebop all over now. Good Luck!  
  Miss  Jean   
Most Active