Revision in 3 days!!

Murt
on 2/1/10 2:18 am - Thornton, CO

I am finally going to have my revision/fistula repair done this coming Thursday, 2/4.

Boy or boy am I nervous this time around.  I know it's not as hard as the original bypass surgery but I am a walking ball of nerves. 

I have been waiting to get this done for sometime now and that time is finally here.  YIKES.

Myspace LayoutsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace Codesmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

JustLookingToo
on 2/1/10 9:49 am - AL
 Me too, Murt! I think that when it's a revision for medical reasons, it's just not quite as "exciting" since we don't usually get all the quick weight-loss that we did the first time around. My revision is coming up February 15th, and I'm getting a little nervous, too. I'm looking forward to getting my reflux problems corrected, but the higher risk of a second surgery certainly makes me more nervous than my original surgery did. I'm sure that we will both be just fine, though. Can't wait to read that you are home and doing well.
shele
on 2/1/10 7:28 pm

My best to you!!!

shele
LiFeLoNg hEaLtH imY GoAl
RNY 5-11-04 280
Lowest weight 174
Highest re-gain 238

erny 3-23-09 (120 common channel

low post revision 190
Current Weight  204

Height 5'6"

GOAL 154 Normal BMI

emjayel56
on 2/1/10 7:40 pm - Boynton Beach,, FL

All the best to you ... I had my revision last August, doing great.  I had a band for 9 years prior to that; Ive lost more weight since August when I revised to bypass and feel great. The procedure went without a hitch; you will be fine .   Keep us posted.  Maryjo

BELOW GOAL WEIGHT... LOST 151 LBS AND CURRENTLY WEIGH 138 LBS.  ... Maryjo

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/10 3:01 am - Bayonne, NJ
All the best to you for a quick & painless recovery!
Murt
on 2/2/10 7:01 am - Thornton, CO
Thanks for all the well wishes.  Should be able to post an update this weekend and I will let everyone know how it went.

Myspace LayoutsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace Codesmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/10 10:22 am
Best wishes to you!!
tonikay
on 2/4/10 2:37 am - Price, UT
I know how you feel.  I am having my revision from the band to RNY on the 11th.  I just found out yesterday.  Started my low cal diet today.  I am scared to death.  Good luck to you.  I am sure we will both be fine.  I do understand.  It helps to know I am not alone.
Most Active