Revision done yesterday!!

punkie112003
on 2/3/10 12:01 am - West Monroe, LA
Murt
on 2/1/10 2:15 am - Thornton, CO
Congrats on your revision.  I go in for my revision/fistula repair on Thursday and I am pretty nervous.

Compared to the original bypass surgery, how do you feel after the revision?

Myspace LayoutsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace Codesmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

woolstitcher
on 2/2/10 5:58 am - OH
I had open RNY, the recovery was very hard and very long (later I learned that my surgery wasn't done very well).
The BOB revision is been painful, and I have had to take quiet a bit of pain medication.  However it's nothing compaired to my open RNY.
The BOB was LAP.
My revision included fistula repair.
"Mom, in our house every day is Autism Awareness Day"
~my 9 year old w/ ASD
JustLookingToo
on 2/1/10 9:58 am - AL
 It's encouraging to hear that you are doing so well after your surgery. I go in for my revision on February 15th. So glad that you are doing so very well!!
snedly318
on 2/2/10 2:31 pm - Mine Hill, NJ
Still having significant pain???
I had my BOB in November and was in alot of pain after going home.  Get up and walk around, use a heating pad for 15 minutes at a time, and continually sip your fluids!!!

I am doing well.  Still don't have enough of a restriction.....we initially filled with 5 cc then doc took out 2 and I had him put back 1cc, I should've had him put both back in.  Anyway, I feel restriction with some foods and not others, at this rate it is very inconsistant. 
But....I have lost 15 pounds so far.

Keep your chin up!!!

Snedly318
Most Active