FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/29/10 12:19 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Grateful for all my friends here on OH who are praying for me and my family and the situation with my son Shawn.   Please pray for him if you are reading this.    He is on the streets and needs all the prayers that he can get.    Grateful that I could provide him and his GF a meal last night.     Grateful that he does know that I love him enough to let him go !!!    Grateful for my WLS, Support Groups, family and friends.     Grateful for my faith in God and knowing that God is in control of everything that life brings out way whether good or bad.    Grateful for God's loving kindness and him answering prayers whether the answers we want or the ones we need.     Grateful for all my friends here on OH.   Grateful for my life and health.   

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Smile96
on 1/29/10 6:04 am - hendersonville, TN
I enjoy your messages.  I will keep all in my prayers.  God Bless, Shelli
Vivian Prouty
on 1/29/10 6:54 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Shelli.......thank you so very much for the prayers.   We truely appreciate.   I know that God honors  our prayers and answers them.    Glad you enjoy the posts about  being Grateful.   I think we should all be grateful for everything that God sends our way.   We need MORE positive things in our iives.

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

Journey O.
on 1/30/10 1:45 am

I enjoy your posts also and am GRATEFUL for them.  I pray to wake up every morning being grateful and never forgetting how much I've been given.

Did it snow by you last night?  I was in Dallas at a restaurant and it started snowing!  People were freaking out.

Hugs,
J

Revision: 1/12/2010-Dr. Zapata;  (338 RNY) HW 245/SW 215/CW 193 / GW 170
"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star." ~Nietzsche~

Vivian Prouty
on 1/30/10 8:17 am - Fort Worth, TX
 I live about 7 to 8 miles NE of downtown Fort Worth and as far as I know we didn't get anything although I did hear them say on the news last night that there was snow in Fort Worth...it did not reach us.   

Most Active