Approved!

Rosestar
on 1/22/10 12:07 am
Apparently the called on Jan. 7th but my soon to be ex didn't get the message til today. So I called and Lisa at Barix let me know for sure!

Too bad I didn't know earlier, I could of scheduled and maybe had it done this month.

Aw well. Am grateful to be on my way.

I will be gone most of next month, so thats why Im a little irked. Looks like March.

Hooray! Hooray! No more lap band! Onto RNY!

(Have had a rough week friends, been feeling sick, depression got worse, headaches, fogginess, cant stand upright, called furnace repair man because my spidey senses were tingling. Our carbon monoxide count was 250 ppm, 60 is the danger level. All the while, the soon to be ex has been poo pooing my symptoms, telling me to open a door. And also the furnace is has been shooting out flames! In a little wooden closet! My teenaged son sleeps in the basement where the furnace is! Am at a extended stay hotel and they will have the new furnace installed by Monday - so the news really picked me up.)
LizMoore
on 1/23/10 1:03 pm - San Diego, CA
Congrats on getting rid of the band !! Im almost 2 yrs out of my revision,,,I struggled with the band for 3 1/2 yrs and had alot of problems and losta fills and refills ! Im HAPPY with my RNY ! You'll do great !
Most Active