HELP! Calling any Dr. Chebli (Seattle, WA) patients..or ANY rny related REVISION pts!!!

millikan01
on 1/15/10 7:07 am
SO..I moved to WA and I need to find a surgeon for post op care.  I had a roux en y lap bypass in Sept 08, but now I am having problems with vitamin absorption..not to mention the weight loss has STOPPED.  I REFUSE to give up here because I am technically still obese at this point.  Has anyone had to have a revision with Dr. Chebli or did he do your original surgery? What did you think of him?  I am scared that I may have to have a revision for some reason or another; I am trying to see a good doctor who can help me.  Of course, I am going to have to fax my paperwork to him in order for him to review my surgeon's operative notes and see if he can take me - hopefully he will.  I went to a doctor in Bellevue today and he said 'Well, honestly you may be done losing and this may be it' Umm....I didnt take that too well, and I don't think its true.  I went from 344.4 to currently 216.2, which is great....but I still need to drop at least another 35-40lbs to put me out of the 'dangerous obese' category.  ANY comments on Dr. Chebli (particularly if you are in the same situation with me and he wasn't your original surgeon, or if he did a revision for you) would be appreciated!!!

OR if you don't know this surgeon at all and have had to had a revision from a lap gastric bypass to something else (DS, sleeve, etc) PLEASE help me.  Did you have any of the symptoms that I did?? I am 16 months post op but I refuse to believe that 'this is the end'.

Thanks!
RNY 9/24/08
Surgery Weight - 344.4 
Revision to DS 9/22/10
Surgery Weight - 231.0 
Plastics 4/14/11 
Surgery Weight - 211.0
Current Weight - 179.8
Goal Weight - 160.0
I am staring at Ambition, shaking hands with Success, and smiling at Determination - What are YOU doing? *smirk*

"They ON IT cause they WANT IT!"

stephbens
on 1/15/10 9:27 am
I don't know about Dr. Chebli, but I'm hoping to have a revision with Dr. Srikanth.  He has offices in Kirkland and Federal Way and does revision.  I'm hoping to have a revision to DS from my lapband.  I don't know if this helps.  Let me know
Most Active