Surgery Tuesday -- Leaving for the Airport!!! (cross post)

Journey O.
on 1/9/10 9:01 pm

Hope to be able to be on the board a bit before Tuesday, but if I can't, just want to send much love and many blessings to all of you.

Thank you for your kind words of support and love that have helped me tremendously over the past few weeks.

Very, VERY excited to continue the WLS journey and get to GOAL.  Back on the losers bench Wednesday!

Hugs,
Jackie

Revision: 1/12/2010-Dr. Zapata;  (338 RNY) HW 245/SW 215/CW 193 / GW 170
"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star." ~Nietzsche~

(deactivated member)
on 1/9/10 10:08 pm - Bayonne, NJ
All the best to you, and wishes for a safe and healthy journey! I'm looking forward to hearing about your progress.
Journey O.
on 1/10/10 9:54 pm

My friend Janean is in surgery now.  I have a UGI scheduled with the same surgeon right after she is done and the plan is for me to have my revision tomorrow morning!

So far it has been really good.  The surgeon's driver has been fantastic, I'm having some cosmemtic dentistry done while down here so he carted us all over the place yesterday.  Picked us up at 5:45am for the hospital (UGH).

The nurse that took her to pre-op didn't speak a lot of English, but we got through it with no major issues.  So now to wait..... 

Thank you for all of the support!

Jackie

Revision: 1/12/2010-Dr. Zapata;  (338 RNY) HW 245/SW 215/CW 193 / GW 170
"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star." ~Nietzsche~

Most Active