Revision from RNY to DS by Dr. L???

prosperiti
on 1/8/10 12:59 pm - Taylor , MI
Hello everyone, First I would like to say that I have all the confidence in the world in Dr. Lutrzykowski...I would like to know if there is anyone who has had a revision from RNY to DS by Dr. L? I plan on having my revision done and just want to know what to expect and talk to anyone who had it, and know how you are doing after the surgery. Thank you all information is greatly appreciated.
stillhopefull
on 1/8/10 8:39 pm
You need to post on the DS board. They will give you lots of information and there are DS to RNY revisions who post there all the time. Good luck and hopefully your doctor has done lots of these procedures because it is at least a 6 hour procedure where they put you back together and then take you down to a DS. Best of luck!
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 1/10/10 6:12 am
His page says he's done 60 revisions, but doesn't specify from what to what, so I doubt they are all RNY to DS revision, which is more complicated then say, a band to sleeve revision.

Because it's a complicated procedure, there are only a few surgeons in the US I'd go to for RNY to DS revision, and I can count the surgeons I trust worldwide for that revision on one hand.
prosperiti
on 1/10/10 10:48 am - Taylor , MI
Thank you for your comment, I have confidence in him and I trust that he has my best interest and safety in mind so that's all that matters, I am satisfied with his experience...have a great day and God bless.
Most Active