just wondering

hello everyone, happy holidays!!! has any one had a revision around aug of this year? I know they say it's not good to compare your self with others, but i'm a little over 4 months out and only lost 80 pounds (don't grt me wrong i'm grateful) I just think this is kinda of slow.  My doctor says i'm doing great and he told me when I come back in 3 months he want me to have lost another 30 pounds. I thought when he said that' it's really not alot.

another thing I know I can eat a little more than i'm suppose to be eating. I can eat like a hafe a cup sometimes almost a cup depending on what it is. It seem like im at a stall once a month!!!  I just want to know is this common for revision people or what??? Somebody please answer me.

shele
on 12/27/09 2:42 pm

80 pounds in 4 months is terrific! Especially for a revision. what were you revised from and to?

80 in 4 months would be great for a first timer!

shele
LiFeLoNg hEaLtH imY GoAl
RNY 5-11-04 280
Lowest weight 174
Highest re-gain 238

erny 3-23-09 (120 common channel

low post revision 190
Current Weight  204

Height 5'6"

GOAL 154 Normal BMI

from band to rny
woolstitcher
on 12/28/09 1:06 am - OH
I'm not sure what you expected, but 80 pounds in 4 months is amazing.... there is no way that you could have had a real "stall" at that rate .. it's over .66 pounds lost a day.
I'm not saying this to be mean ... but I do think you need a bit of a reality check.
Also, as with anything else, just because you can eat more doesn't mean you should.
I'm just saying this as someone who has been there …
Good luck
"Mom, in our house every day is Autism Awareness Day"
~my 9 year old w/ ASD
(deactivated member)
on 12/29/09 3:42 am - San Diego, CA
I think 80 lbs is phenomenal progress.  Just keep doing what you are doing and have patience...the best things come to those who wait! :)
thank you!!!
Most Active