20 lbs--Rose?

southernlady
on 12/20/09 12:50 pm - LA
After 2 post op pregnancies, I have regained 20 of the original 80 lbs I lost with RNY.  I have been trying to lose this weight for 6 months since the birth of my son, to no avail.  My ins has a WLS exclusion so I will be cash pay.  What are my options, if any?  I haven't heard great reviews of ROSE, but doubt I weigh enough at 165 lbs to have a revision.
I know I need a "mommy makeover" with ps, but I would really like to reach my goal weight again.
Thanks!
G
1chance
on 12/21/09 11:41 am - CA
 I had a revision that did nothing at the weight you are now. I was so upset, and decided to go ahead with some cosmetic work on the loose sagging skin.
I had an abdomnoplasty and a breast lift done by Ivan Turpin in Orange, Ca.
I was in shock ~ it was absolutely "LIFE CHANGING"! 
MORE SO THAN THE ORIGINAL WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY. 
No skin hanging on my stomach - just a washboard you could bounce a quarter off of (he put in a piece of mesh to hold that entire abdominal area tight like steel)!

My breasts looked better than a 19 year old's - and way better than mine had ever looked (I could have fed a small country with what I had - especially after being pregnant).

I weighed 158 on my re-check, and he kept looking at the scale, and saying I can't believe you weigh that, you sure don't look it. I lost 5 lbs. just in the skin he took. 
Best year of my life - sadly I began gaining, until now I have gained it all back, and need to do it all over again.

You will be shocked at how much you do NOT need to lose another pound! Just don't gain any.
Also, you will be so active as you are just light as air when nothing moves,  jiggles, or flops. :)

jonathan R.
on 12/29/09 11:40 pm - east meadow, ny
 I had the ROSE by Dr. Garber in NY and it worked great. You should consider it.
punkie112003
on 1/21/10 11:00 am - West Monroe, LA
ROSE doesn't work.
Most Active