Revision is scheduled for Monday

(deactivated member)
on 12/19/09 12:41 am - Bayonne, NJ
I called the hospital yesterday and they said I should be there at 10AM on Monday. I guess I'm an afternoon surgery. Dr. Greenbaum said it should last about 5 hours, depending on how things are going inside.

I've been on the protein shakes for a little over a week and I've lost about 6 lbs. That might not seem like a lot but I'm pretty sure my body is just plain old tired of losing weight. I also found that his shakes are rather high in carbs (24) so I think I'll use the Syntrax Nectar instead when I return to drinking.

I'll be NPO til Jan.8. I have lived through many a Christmas and New Years with food, I can handle missing one.

If you are around on Monday, send any positive thoughts, wishes & prayers you may have. Revision surgery isn't easy and I have a couple of things that are going to make it more difficult. Let's hope Dr. Greenbaum has an easy, uneventful time with my surgery.
Kerry J.
on 12/19/09 2:00 am - Santa Clara, UT
I'll be thinking of you Monday. You're going to be fine; Dr. Greenbaum is one of the best, but good luck anyway!

Kerry
strawberry28
on 12/19/09 4:03 am - somewhere, MD
Good luck.  I know all will go well.  Congratulations!
SW= 268     
CW= 145  ***GOAL REACHED on Christmas Day 2010****             
GW=145
5'6"       BMI= 23
 LapBand 3/2006 to Revision DS 12/2009
Get the FACTS about the Duodenal Switch at www.DSFACTS.com or http://www.duodenalswitch.com/

Extended Tummy Tuck, BL/BA scheduled for 11/18/11 Dr. Larry Lickstein          

dana712
on 12/19/09 5:54 am
hi
i am thinking of going for the ERNY . i have an appointment with DR.Inabnet in mt sinai in new york city.
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/09 11:25 am
Good luck with your surgery!  Youhave chosen a great Dr.

I will be waiting to hear how you are doing.

Michele
Dancin-D
on 12/19/09 2:05 pm - Bellville, TX
Prayers going up.......   Blessings coming down..... Good Luck.
Dancin'D
Dancin' D
7/7/04 rny/lap -210
4/13/07 butt,thighlift w/ lipo, Dr. J Lo
7/25/07 tt/arms/knees w/ lipo Dr. J Lo
poochiehughes
on 12/21/09 1:05 am
Psalm 107

[20] He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
[21] Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

Psalm 107
[1] The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
[2] He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
[3] He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
[4] Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
[5] Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
[6] Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

(deactivated member)
on 12/25/09 12:48 am - Bayonne, NJ
So far so good! I'm on clear liquids with protein mixed in. :) Going home today. Merry Christmas.
shele
on 12/25/09 7:29 pm
That's great to hear you are safe and well!!

shele
LiFeLoNg hEaLtH imY GoAl
RNY 5-11-04 280
Lowest weight 174
Highest re-gain 238

erny 3-23-09 (120 common channel

low post revision 190
Current Weight  204

Height 5'6"

GOAL 154 Normal BMI

kel W.
on 12/26/09 9:13 am - washington, DC
 Hi, I am scheduled for a revision on Jan 14th. How are you doing?
Most Active