and I keep waiting.....

tochatty
on 12/10/09 7:27 am - Scottsdale, AZ
So I am working on getting my paperwork into the insurance company and I had my pysch eval in October, I have been calling the surgeon's office since to have them send in the paperwork and it seems it is one thing after another.

I think its time for me to take matters into my own hands and get copies of everything so I can submit the paperwork.  I am almost 100 % sure I will have to show I have been on a monitored weight loss plan for 6 months at least to get approved and so I really am anxious to get that started.

Does anyone else have United Healthcare and can you tell me what your expierence has been?

Tochatty (Jennifer) in AZ
Open RNY 07/2000
SW 336, Lowest Weight 185, CW 272
Seeking Revision GBS

ginau
on 12/10/09 12:25 pm - mesa, AZ
 Hang in there ....   you going to Support on Saturday ?  You can bend Jen's ear and maybe get her to pu**** a little ??? 

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

tochatty
on 12/10/09 9:17 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Where and what time is the support group? 

I have a wedding to go to on the 12th late afternoon and than a Christmas party in the evening.  But I would love to get more advice on what to do.

I am scheduled to see Dr S on the 18th, the office staff said they need that since it has been since January since I have been him so perhaps thats why they are waiting to send in my paperwork.  I just want to get the ball rolling. 

Lately I have been feeling more pain in my back and my legs due to the extra weight and several months ago of course I was diagnosised with high blood pressure so I am just scared to keep waiting.  I need to take control of my life now and get healthy now.  I have been walking again and heading to the gym even for only 20 minutes on the treadmill until I can build myself up to do more.

Happy Friday to you!

Tochatty (Jennifer) in AZ
Open RNY 07/2000
SW 336, Lowest Weight 185, CW 272
Seeking Revision GBS

ginau
on 12/10/09 9:31 pm - mesa, AZ

Sat at 1:00 in the room down the hall from the office ... Doc is usually there in the office early.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Most Active