Do you currently have LapBand/DID you have a LapBand?

Ms. Cal Culator
on 11/24/09 9:34 am - Tuvalu
(deactivated member)
on 11/24/09 10:40 am - AZ
HA!  I was just going to post the same thing!

Did you cross post to the other surgery type forums?

Tiff tells all
on 11/24/09 11:06 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
I put it on the Failed board but forgot about this one. Thanks for helping out. You are very diligent!

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

(deactivated member)
on 11/24/09 11:10 am - AZ
Did you cross post this on the sleeve, bypass, and DS forums?

BTW, you never responded to my other post.  There is NO way this is balanced when you are allowing newbies to respond.  Regardless of surgery type they are ALL in love with their surgery.  And how many 2 week post ops need revision surgery?

If you sincerely want this balanced you will eliminate all of those who are under a year post op.

Do you really want it balanced??  Only you can respond.

Tiff tells all
on 11/24/09 11:24 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
well to be fair...you kind of bounce around a bit and I've been busy with the kazillion survey results that are pooring in. I'm not taking results from anyone less than 4 months. And you were right. I Edited the post so results aren't coming to my email anymore. You guys have a right to see them just as I have a right to compile and calculate them.

Btw- I had a repair at 4 months.

Tiff

(deactivated member)
on 11/24/09 11:26 am - AZ
On November 24, 2009 at 7:24 PM Pacific Time, titantiff wrote:
well to be fair...you kind of bounce around a bit and I've been busy with the kazillion survey results that are pooring in. I'm not taking results from anyone less than 4 months. And you were right. I Edited the post so results aren't coming to my email anymore. You guys have a right to see them just as I have a right to compile and calculate them.

Btw- I had a repair at 4 months.

You know, you are one of my fav posters.  No doubts there, I have a great respect for you.

With that written.... 4 months is NOTHING.  I would have been raving about the band at four months.  I did not know better.  One year or it isn't even close to being balanced and it is a total waste of time.

If you want I will cross post on the band grad board???

Might want to add another question... are you at goal?

Tiff tells all
on 11/24/09 11:39 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
Sure- knock your sock off! Post it all over the place. You are doing the hard part for me. Will you just make sure it's the edited version that doesn't include my email? I this to be an transparant as you need.

Tiff

(deactivated member)
on 11/24/09 11:42 am - AZ
Tiff tells all
on 11/24/09 10:43 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
YES (SURE)- Obviously. I'm getting replys from people who failed their bands, people who's bands have failed them, people *****vised, People who damn near died. This was exactly what I was looking for. I knew they were out there and I'm getting my numbers.

Yes- I believe I'm getting the balanced results I was hoping for. You may not believe me, but I was asking for legitimate answers from current and previous lap band patients in hopes of forming my own opinion.

Tiff

(deactivated member)
on 11/24/09 10:52 pm - AZ
Most Active