Going get UNFILLED!!!!!!!!!

louisianamamaof3
on 11/23/09 1:28 am - broussard, LA
Well I figured since I cant lose ANY weight being at my SWEET SPOT than I'm gonna go get unfilled on Wed so i can EAT for Thanksgiving..........I start my 3 month diet in Dec. I'm having or gonna try for a revision to the RNY so once im done i can send everything to the insurance company.........HATEING THIS BAND...............
heatherlowrymom
on 11/25/09 1:38 pm
you should not have to do the diet to get a revision...did you check with your insurance specifically for the revision? Most of them do not require it for a revision...just need a prove mechanical failure...
louisianamamaof3
on 11/25/09 2:02 pm - broussard, LA
No i have not i didnt think about that... But now my Lapband DR  wants to put me on a 3 month liquid diet with Meal Replacements to jump start my weight loss.. Have you ever heard of this??? He said its like going back to PRE-OP stage where you have to do liquids........which i NEVER did since i was cash pay.I have about 80 pounds left to be at a good weight but I'd be happy with just 60 more pounds.........Thanks Shannon
jass28
on 12/10/09 3:48 am - A Town, NJ
Look into the DS.  When I was looking to revise to the RNY I saw how many RNY patients were seeking a revision and quite frankly it scared me.  I also saw how they were most revising to the DS so i thought to myself "why put myself in a predicament where I may need a 3rd WLS" so I went with the DS and have not looked back.  I was miserable with the band and now I AM SO HAPPY.

339/318.6/125/155/165
SW/SW/LW/CW/GW      
Revision from Lapband to DS and Had healthy post-op baby, LOVE MY DS!

Most Active