Blood Test & update

ginau
on 11/19/09 3:14 pm - mesa, AZ

OK  I am just like all of you. I stress out about having my labs drawn, the  10+ vials of blood, where are they going to get it all from - surely I dont have that much to spare?  and then the wait for the  #'s to come in. Sit and worry about the "Come to Jesus Talk" if my numbers come in low.   Sound familiar?

Well I  waited it out and got my results back tonight - the sweat roling off my head ..  whew  a relief when they said they looked pretty good - only 1 number  was not in range. 

There  prayers answered.

I am down a total of 200 lbs.  feel pretty good, Could use a round of plastics or two.  still avoid camera's - so no new pics

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

shele
on 11/19/09 9:40 pm

GO Gina Go Gina!!!!

Great job! Good to hear!! I gotta call about my 6 month labs today, they usually send a card in the mail, but it seems to be late,,,, gotta be proactive right?

shele
LiFeLoNg hEaLtH imY GoAl
RNY 5-11-04 280
Lowest weight 174
Highest re-gain 238

erny 3-23-09 (120 common channel

low post revision 190
Current Weight  204

Height 5'6"

GOAL 154 Normal BMI

Debbie B.
on 11/20/09 3:04 am - Eagle River, WI
HI GINA:

CONGRATULATIONS....WOW.......WOW.......WOW    

HOW DIFFERENT YOU MUST FEEL.

JUST CURIOUS....ARE YOU DOWN 200 LBS AFTER REVISION SURGERY AND IF SO, WHAT TYPE OF REVISION?

THANKS AND KEEP IT UP

DEB
Cynthia Johnson
on 11/25/09 2:42 am
Way to go G!!!
Call me I need our drs. new information I've got labs to send.  Also, I did get the vit.  Thank you very much and much love.  Got clothes for you.

Most Active