Revision to RNY Friday!

alie
on 11/10/09 4:04 am
Best of  luck to you !!  I will be watching to see how you do . I see my Doc on the 13 to see what the risk are for me and after  required 28 lb wight loss and lots of test after test final I will know if I am going to do it or not I hope the risk are low even if it is a full open . I will be hopeing only the best for you!
alie
Missi033
on 11/10/09 10:08 am
hello!!!

I am having the same procedure 12/28!!  you will be down 20+ pounds by the time I have my surgery!  Good luck on Friday!   you will be successful !!!  I have the same fears of not being successful.....  but, it's my last shot-  I want to have a baby and they blame my weight.....  so, it HAS to be successful!  I know you will do great!  can't wait to follow your progress!!  Best Wishes!!!!!
sdikeman
on 11/11/09 4:01 am
Thanks, thanks & thanks! You guys are very encouraging. I will update you as soon as I can after my surgery. I will probably be home bored and on the couch anyway! Today is Wednesday - Friday is so very close.
yvette_07
on 11/13/09 11:30 am - Colorado Springs, CO
 I am sure all will go well. I hope to have my revision to the RNY around the first of the year.  Nervous about the pain too and nervous about my surgeon having to do a open.  Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you.

Yvette

Never Give Up, Never Surrender

heatherlowrymom
on 11/13/09 12:20 pm
Hey Yvette-Feodorak is my surgeon too! I love him, LOVE him! I have mine on the 14th of December, and he is doing open because I have a lot of adhesions. Too funny that I find someone from the Springs on here!
yvette_07
on 11/14/09 1:40 am - Colorado Springs, CO

Hi there Heather, this is really awesome. Fedorak is a wonderful doctor.  Congrats on having a date. I was hoping to have mine in December as well, but Fedorak recommends I wait until the first of the year.  We need to keep in touch. 

Most Active