Ms Teena, where are you?

mrdoores
on 11/4/09 9:17 pm - Waldorf, MD

Teena,
Where are you?  I haven't seen a post form you lately.  We need an update on you.  I hope all is well and you are losing and doing fine>  Just wanted to say hi.
Marianna

Vivian Prouty
on 11/4/09 9:57 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Teena has been hanging out quite a bit on the Texas Message Board.    You might want to pop over there to find her.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

mrdoores
on 11/5/09 10:32 am - Waldorf, MD

Thanks for the update. 

Marianna

Teena A.
on 11/5/09 9:59 pm - Mesquite, TX
Vivian,

Thx for letting her know.

I appreciate it.

Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

Teena A.
on 11/5/09 9:58 pm - Mesquite, TX
Marianna,

I have been posting, but sporadically and behind the scenes on peoples surgery pages.

I also update my blog once a week on Fridays and I post on friends pages when I see they have updates via MY OH page.

I have also been hanging out in the Texas Message Board.

I have been out and about trying to find funding for college classes coming up in January as well as planning my December 31,2009 apt move.

Busy busy busy, but still around.

I am doing just fine.

I have stopped weighing myself everyday as it was driving me insane.

I have decided to do it once a week and I am down 31 pounds since October 9th so all is well.

My gym membership will be unfrozen by Monday so I am sure when I start working out again everything will gel and weight loss will continue.

I hope you are doing well.

Have an absolutely fabulous day.

Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

Most Active