Got my approval!!!

gigi2897
on 11/3/09 7:38 am - Deer Park, TX
Sorry I have been away for a while!  I had gotten so discouraged about needing a revision that I just gave up.  The doctor had a conference with my insurance company and they said as soon as I attended a support group meeting they would approve me.  I had already been to three support groups so they sent in verification and I got a letter saying I was approved.  I will be having my revision from the lapband to the rny on December 2nd!!  So excited but really really nervous!!  Say a prayer for me!
Gin

NCMtnGirl
on 11/3/09 8:00 am
Who is your insurance company?
gigi2897
on 11/3/09 9:49 am - Deer Park, TX
My insurance company is UHA it is a Hawaiian company through First Health Network.

baeshjing
on 11/3/09 8:53 am
Hi Gin, I too will be having a revision from the lapband to rny on Dec 8th, by Dr. Garth also. I am nervous and excited also but I am so ready for it , I would love to keep in touch with you and track our progress together if thats possible. I also will be praying for you as I would like you and everyone here on OH to do the same for me.
gigi2897
on 11/3/09 9:50 am - Deer Park, TX
Sure I would love to share stories and keep up.  I am really excited just a little scared of the change and learning another new way of life!! I will definately be praying for you!

heatherlowrymom
on 11/3/09 9:20 am
me  too, me too! I had my band out 3 weeks ago and am having RNY revision on 12/14...I'm excited, but I am sure I will ******vous wreck on the day of surgery!
gigi2897
on 11/3/09 9:52 am - Deer Park, TX
I am sure all will be well!!  I am just ready to feel better so I know I am going to be nervous but I am also sure it is going to be fine!  Best wishes to you!!

Nicole K.
on 11/4/09 8:16 am - Kailua Kona, HI
 Glad to hear it Ginger, I've been wondering how the process was going for you.  You're in my thoughts.  Sending tons of Aloha your way!

gigi2897
on 11/4/09 9:29 am - Deer Park, TX
Thanks Nicole!!  You look great!  I just needed some time away.  Things were getting so frustrating that I had given up.  I am on track again though and ready for my revision!

JustLookingToo
on 11/5/09 9:15 am - AL
Congratulations! I got my approval for revision yesterday after waiting four months and one denial. My doc had to do a conference to get approval, too. So happy for all of us who are finally approved!!
Most Active