Just came home from my revision surgery on Friday

missnanajean
on 11/8/09 9:26 am - Friendswood, TX
How are you doing now/ I just had RNY revise d from lapband on Thur. Doing pretty good taking fluids and mainly just stiff with a little burning on the left where port was. What is it like 1 week out?
katies2angels
on 11/8/09 10:20 am
Hi,

I'm doing better still sore but able to do more.  How are you feeling? Are you takin gyour vitamins.  I know where the port was still is a little tender but it's healing good what about you?

The first week out is a little hard.  Food for me is not a big issue since I love Soups,and found out Jello which I can't eat it's way too sweet for me and that's sugar free. . You have to go a little slow on your meals, make sure you walk, walk, walk to avoid blood clots, My first week yes I was uncomfortable stomach sore butI started out walking up and down the driveway now I walk 5 houses  sounds pathetic but I have a very long driveway.  The hardest thing is to get all the liquids in for me.  But each day a little stronger, pain is less and I'm doing good and you will to.  If you need any help you can contact me any time.  Your going to be fine.  When is your follow up appointment?  I just had all of my stiches and staples removed yeah but can't drive for another 2 weeks.  

Take care.

Kathleen 
Most Active