FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/29/09 10:57 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Grateful today that my son and his GF both have job interviews at really good places.
Grateful for answered prayer and God's love and grace shown toward us.
Grateful for my 3 sons and wonderful husband
Grateful for my WLS and my health
Grateful for my home and my life and all the blessings that God has given to me
Grateful for Eric Klein for starting Obesity Help
Grateful for my OH Support Group and it' members....they are great !!!
Grateful for another day to live.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Dancin-D
on 10/31/09 12:50 pm - Bellville, TX
I'm Grateful to see an old timer here!!!   Hello.  I'm going to have revision surgery on Dec. 1.  This is kind of weird but I'm going for it.  Good seeing ya.
Dancin'D
7-7-04 rny/lap -200lbs.
4-13-07 buttlift
7/25/07 arms/tummy/knees plastics
12/1/09 rny revision to be
Dancin' D
7/7/04 rny/lap -210
4/13/07 butt,thighlift w/ lipo, Dr. J Lo
7/25/07 tt/arms/knees w/ lipo Dr. J Lo
Vivian Prouty
on 10/31/09 1:08 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 OMG......Dancin-D.....haven't seen you in forever !!!!   Congrats on the revision surgery date.   Hope all goes so well for you.    Good seeing you also.   I spend most of my time on the Texas Message Board these days.   I am considering a another TT though.   I had a consult at the OH Conference in Dallas in Sept and he said I need a anchor cut with another TT.   Not sure I will go to Houston to do it though.  LOL   Keep in touch and good to see a old friend here.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active