countdown is on for revision on Tuesday

katies2angels
on 10/24/09 11:30 am
I'm having a gastric bypass revision done on Tuesday.  I am really nervous can anyone tell me how there surgery went? 
katrinaha
on 10/25/09 11:34 pm - Houston, TX
You will do great! I was very nervous before my revision also, its much different from the first time around, maybe because of the complications/problems we had from the 1st go round. You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow, what time is your surgery? Hugs! Katrina.  
katies2angels
on 10/26/09 10:22 am
Hi Katrina

Thanks.  I appreciate you keeping me in your thoughts and prayers.  My surgery is for 7;30am have to be at the hospital at 5:30 so I think I am going to bed  now.  How are you doing from your revision?  Well I hope.  I would like it if you will contact me again once I'm home.  Hopefully in 3-4 days.

Take care

Kathleen
mrdoores
on 10/26/09 1:53 am - Waldorf, MD
Congrats on your revision.   I am in the process of seeking a revision, so I can't tell you about the surgery.  I do want to say say a prayer and take GOD with you into the operating room and I am sure you will be fine.  God Bless and Good Luck
Marianna

katies2angels
on 10/26/09 10:19 am
Marianna

Thanks so much.  I wish you well with your revision too.  Which doctor are you going to?  I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am surgery is at 7:30.  Thanks for keeping me in your prayers.

Sincerely

Kathleen
Most Active