Day 3 Post Op

JustLookingToo
on 10/13/09 2:51 am - AL
 Hope you are feeling even better this morning! Just checking in to see how you are doing...
Teena A.
on 10/13/09 5:38 am - Mesquite, TX
I am doing great.

Pain only happens when I get out of the bed.

I have figured it is my abdomen muscles that are hurting and nothing else.

I went out for an hour today to do a focus study and made $125.00 cash free money.

All is well.

I am now back home answering emails and chillin.

Thanks for checking in.

Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

JustLookingToo
on 10/13/09 5:55 am - AL
 Wow! You're going to have to PM me with how you find your focus studies. That's good money. Glad to hear you are doing well today. I was getting worried when I did not see an update on any of the boards from you this morning. Glad the pain is getting better. 
Teena A.
on 10/14/09 5:03 am - Mesquite, TX
All I do is look in my local paper in the classified sections for focus studies or focus groups.

It is real easy.

I am signed up for about 10-15 of them and make about 600.00 a month extra cash.

It comes and it goes.

Some months it is back to back and other months you will have none.

All you do is give your opinion in a room with other adults and at the end you all either get cash or a check and that is it.

EASY FREE MONEY!

Topics are usually weight loss, insurance, medical problems, products, gyms, food, resturants.

They usually are located only in big cities though like Dallas where I live, and Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, New Jersey, New York, etc.

Here is one that I do on a regular basis www.schlesingerassociates.com/joindatabase.html
Teena Adler

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

Teena A.
on 10/13/09 5:45 am - Mesquite, TX
Teena A.
on 10/13/09 5:46 am - Mesquite, TX
Teena A.
on 10/13/09 5:46 am - Mesquite, TX
On October 13, 2009 at 7:35 AM Pacific Time, zee starrlite wrote:
Wow, you are amazing Teena . . . BUT you should take it easy!  Make sure you listen to your body when it needs to rest.

I'm like you too in that even when I'm sick or healing from something I can't just lay back cause I've got things to do .  Truth is we really extend our healing  when we try keeping up with our active minds.  OMG Teena you have that incision.  I hope you have good people around to help you.

Much Love, Peace, Harmony, & Health,
Leila
Leila,

I have had so many surgeries that I have become a pro at knowing when I am ready and not.

I have had a tummy tuck, body lift, thigh lift, arm lift, breast lift all open and was pretty much moving within the first week.

I have a high pain threshold.

I always stop taking meds after three or four days because I do not want to get constipated.

I know I know TMI, but it is true.

I do rest and take things slow, but at the same time I can sleep when I am dead.

My incision is healing great and I am only in pain when I get out of bed.

Other than that I am A OK

I appreciate the concern.
Teena Adler

emjayel56
on 10/13/09 5:33 am - Boynton Beach,, FL
Knew you would be up and around in no time.  That's just who you are and I'm so glad you have such a great attitude with this.   Continued speedy recovery to you.
all the best,
maryjo
Teena A.
on 10/13/09 5:40 am - Mesquite, TX
You are so right.

That is just who I am.

I am feeling great and have energy.

I am amazed at how good I feel.

Off pain meds and  trucking along.

Teena Adler

mrdoores
on 10/13/09 8:01 am - Waldorf, MD
Hiu Teena,
It is good to hear that you are feeling much better and moving around.  I can't lay around either, even if I'm not doing anything, I have to get out of bed and come downstairs.  Just rry not to overdo anything.  You said you went and got gas-x, do you mean youn drove to the store, because I'm sure, you should not be driving.  I hope you didn't and you have someone to do things like that for you.  Glad to see you are posting as I like reading your post, always very informative.  Keepo posting, and we will keep reading.  Again glad to know you are feeling better.  You put your trust and faith in God and He led the doctors hands and now you are healing.  Isn't GOD GOOD ALL THE TIME,
Marianna

Most Active