WAY TO GO TEENA!

mew6495
on 10/9/09 10:39 am - MI
 Update on the one and only "AWESOME TEENA"....

She's made it through surgery ok.  She's up and walking already but in quite a bit of pain but doing ok!  (Ain't nothing that will keep Teena down for long!)

WAY TO GO TEENA...WELCOME TO THE LOOSERS BENCH.  We all look forward to hearing from you once you are feeling a bit better.

Heal quickly!
MEW

JustLookingToo
on 10/9/09 10:42 am - AL
Thanks so much for the update. I was just now checking in to see if anyone had heard anything. So glad to hear that she's doing OK. I hate to hear about the pain, but hopefully, they'll help her get through the worst of it. So relieved to hear that she's alright!!
mew6495
on 10/9/09 10:45 am - MI
You are so welcome!  I was getting a bit anxious to hear something myself!  Amazing the effect a person like Teena can have on you!   

JustLookingToo
on 10/9/09 11:19 am - AL
 That's the truth, Girl!! Can't wait until she's feeling better so she can get me fired up to fight the denial for my revision that I got in the mail this evening. She just has a way of inspiring people!!
mew6495
on 10/9/09 11:41 am - MI
On October 9, 2009 at 6:19 PM Pacific Time, JustLookingToo wrote:
 That's the truth, Girl!! Can't wait until she's feeling better so she can get me fired up to fight the denial for my revision that I got in the mail this evening. She just has a way of inspiring people!!
So sorry to hear about your denial!  That can be so discouraging and heartbreaking.  

Just pull a couple of "Teenas" on them and you will have them shaking in their boots!  ;-)

Seriously, I do hope you get it resolved and it works out to your benefit.

Good Luck! 

emjayel56
on 10/9/09 12:06 pm - Boynton Beach,, FL
Awesome news about Teena... thanks for the update.  I'm sure she'll be back here in a few days motivating all of us as she does so well.  Get well soon Teena.
Maryjo
taraemerson
on 10/9/09 12:53 pm - New Boston, TX
Oh you dont know how happy I am to read this, I have been looking on all the other boards to see if there were any updates......thank you thank you thank you for posting this

When you speak to her or text her again let her know I am praying for her and hoping her pain away.....

thank you again Mew
(deactivated member)
on 10/9/09 1:08 pm - Bayonne, NJ
I'm so glad Teena is doing well! This is great news. :)
nannetteb
on 10/10/09 5:46 am - Fort Worth, TX
Just spoke with Teena.....she sounds good...a little groggy but we talked about 20 minutes.  She's still in quite a bit pain but moving around doing what she needs to do.  I enjoyed our conversation!  Talk to you later Teena, before you know it, you'll be Little bitty Teena Weena again.....Love ya!
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wXZzQh0/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wXZzQh0/s-weight.png">>

JustLookingToo
on 10/10/09 10:48 am - AL
 Thanks for today's update. Sounds like she's doing great! I have been wondering if a major revision is more painful than a "virgin" surgery. Sounds like that may be the case. Glad she's doing alright!
Most Active