Dr. Thin e-mailed me...so it begins

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/09 2:49 am

I sent an e-mail to Dr. Greenbaum and recieved on back the next day.  He gave me his office number and told me who to speak with.  I spoke with June and she was very nice and helpful.  She will be sending me a packed with forms to fill out and a script for an UGI.  Will keep everyone posted on my journey.  Thank you to all who have posted and continue to post.  It is a valuable source of information.

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/09 1:09 pm - Bayonne, NJ
He's great - he answers right away! I was impressed.  Best of luck to you with this journey. I'm almost done with submissions, and then comes the hard part - waiting on insurance. 
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/09 12:14 pm
Good luck to you.  Hopefully your insurance won't give you a hard time and you will be on your way.  Not if but when you get your surgery date please let me know so I can be thinking of you.
wings
on 10/10/09 11:09 am, edited 10/14/09 5:59 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Me too lol,
Just finished my Gallbadder ultrasound, upper GI, pulmonary function test and stress test.  All I have left is my psych eval and NUT eval next week then June or Tina will contact me with my surgery date.

Dr. G is a very nice carrying man.  I felt instant comfort with him.OMG its really going to happen and my heart just keeps racing. 

I have done all the paper work and faxed it in, now I set here trying to remember if I left anything out lol.  Good luck to you guys I am right there with ya. 

Wings
Most Active