I have my surgery date for my revision

Sandy Crosland
on 10/9/09 1:00 am - Deltona, FL
Hugggggggggggggggs To All that are seeking revision!
I will be undergoing revision surgery on October 26th and I am thankful and blessed for this 2nd chance to further educate myself and have a chance to be healthy. While I did graze and pick up some bad habits they did find my original surgery was not done correctly and I did not stretch my pouch.
I am praying for TEENA who is undergoing her revision and I want to sing her song to all my friends who need revision and say do not ever- ever - every give up!
Fight- fight - fight!

This is a tool, and all the support given me I thank each of you for and I will spend time on here supporting others.

I want to say thank you to Doctor Robert Marema- He will be correcting my prior ryn that my former bariatric surgeon did and has been a true life saver.

hugggggs to all and stay fierce and healthy!

hopeful_2ndchance Sandy  

lgleeson
on 10/9/09 6:23 am
Congrats and all the best!!!!!!!
Sandy Crosland
on 10/10/09 4:13 am - Deltona, FL
Thank you huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggsssssssssssssss

hopeful_2ndchance Sandy  

JustLookingToo
on 10/9/09 10:47 am - AL
 So happy to hear that you are approved! What an inspiring post. I just got a denial for my revision a few minutes ago, and I'm SO aggravated with my insurance company. The denial is way out in left field, and not even remotely related to the information about my complications that were sent to them, so I'm sure it's just another stall tactic. Thanks for the inspiration and the reminder to keep fighting these jerks (aka "Physician Advisor" with Blue Cross who has no clue). 
Sandy Crosland
on 10/10/09 4:18 am - Deltona, FL
Tight huggggggs Just Looking- I am soooo sorry and know how frustrating and painful it is. Insurance does try to find ways to deny us.  What I would do is speak with your surgeon again and if you have any issues as I do such as high blood pressure, I also have lyphedema, migraines, anything else from being overweight or complications from the surgery not being done properly have the Dr. ask for an appeal or you fight for an appeal. If there is anything I can do to help I will. I have a wonderful Bariatric Dr. who does almost all of the ":mess up's " in Florida and He did an upper GI and endospcopy. Did you have an endospcopy?

He also found I was very nutritionally deficient and it required me to undergo a month of iron infusions two times per week and b12 shots one time per week.
I will keep you in my thoughs and prays and please stay in touch.
hugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggs.

Please dont stop believing as the old journey song says LMAO showing my age!
FIght Fight fight for what you want!
I am in your corner as are many on this channel.

Have a blessed weekend and keep the faith xoxoxoxo

hopeful_2ndchance Sandy  

TABITHA39
on 10/11/09 10:06 am
wow congrats,my insurance company denied me the first time than i did a 2nd level appeal via phone than i had a chance to explain myself and thats what i did, i emphasisze pain, pain and pain. i vomit several times aday svere gerd and possibly and ulcer. i call the next morning and they said i was approved. im very sick and idesperatley need a revision. oi had the vbg 11 years ago, with tat surgery  came lots o complications. i always maintained my weight im 165 n 5'7. the doc said he will make my pouch bigger. im having my surgery at temple university hospital in philadelphia.
Most Active