Revision Types? Still have lots of Questions

PixieButterfly2005
on 10/5/09 3:45 am - Eugene, OR
Vertical Banding, Gastric Sleeves?Okay what or where can I find information about these? I am just now loooking into the options i have, TO be completely HONEST- I HAVE NOT 100% GIVEN UP THAT I CAN GET THIS DERAILED TRAIN BACK ON TRACK!!!

I am looking at every option I have available. It is final that neither of my insurances will pay- clause that they don't pay if prior history of bariatiric surgery. So since I am now definately SELF PAY I have to look at all options and really way it out. I will have to take this money out of my retirement accounts. This is fine with me, because why have the money there if when i get to retirement age I have no quality of life. I am only in my early 40's I have a  lot of good years to live my life.

Teena A.
on 10/5/09 5:22 am - Mesquite, TX
Google those two procedures.

Go to the search box on this page in the type right corner and type in what it is that you are looking for.

When you find people who have had these procedures done email them privately and ask questions.

When you see post regarding these procedures read them and take notes.

Be careful though because not everyone is knowledgeable in all aspects of the procedures they have had done so it is up to you to do additional research to make sure that what they say is correct.

See more than one surgeon for a consult and ask all the questions you have.

That is how we all got our research done.

It is tedious and time consuming, but it is how it is done.

I wish you well.

Good luck.

Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

Most Active