Today is my one year surgerversary

Teena A.
on 10/3/09 3:24 am, edited 10/3/09 3:24 am - Mesquite, TX
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Mew,

Today is your day.

I hope you go out and do something really special to celebrate.

You so are such an inspiration to me.

You are such a great supporter and motivator.

I hope you have an absolutely fabulous Saturday.

Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

mew6495
on 10/3/09 3:31 am - MI
On October 3, 2009 at 10:24 AM Pacific Time, Teena A. wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Mew,

Today is your day.

I hope you go out and do something really special to celebrate.

You so are such an inspiration to me.

You are such a great supporter and motivator.

I hope you have an absolutely fabulous Saturday.

HiYa Teena!  Thank you so much for the words of encouragement.  They mean a lot to me.

Well only about 6 more days to your big event!  It will be exciting to follow your post and updates detailing your new journey!  Enjoy the anticipation of getter there.....

Teena A.
on 10/3/09 3:54 am, edited 10/3/09 3:59 am - Mesquite, TX
Mew,

Correction: Per my countdown clock I now have 5 days 142 hours 8530 Minutes 511820 Seconds left until surgery.

LOL.

No no I am not anal retentive at all.

ROTFLMAO.

I am just so ready to be on that hospital bed all doped up with IV's everywhere and my pain pump in my hand and those compression cuffs on my legs.

I will definitely detail my journey.

As soon as I am able to get to a computer I will update everyone.

I will call you when I can so you can update people.

I am sipping on my Isopure Plus Alpine Punch protein shake now and I will sip some chicken broth in a lil while.

How do you make a turkey burger w/ cheese on whole wheat into liquid??

LMAO.

Yummy.

Have fun today.

You deserve it.

Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

taraemerson
on 10/3/09 4:34 am - New Boston, TX
I love ya'll!!!!!!!!!!

thanks 4 the big ol belly laugh... i needed that today
nannetteb
on 10/3/09 12:54 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Congratulations Mew !  I don't ever remember 125 lbs.....maybe 3rd or 4th grade.  I can hardly wait until I'm one year out from revision. Things don't taste the same since my revision, much like when I had my original surgery. It was almost one year before food tasted normal again.

I had my revision on Aug 19th and have gone from 292 to 253 this morning, but I'll gladly take the 39 lbs loss.

Teena, girl when you figure out how to liquify a burger with cheese on whole wheat, will you let a Sistah know ???  !!!  You're too funny.

Be Blessed,

Nannette
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wXZzQh0/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wXZzQh0/s-weight.png">>

mew6495
on 10/4/09 10:09 am - MI
On October 3, 2009 at 7:54 PM Pacific Time, nannetteb wrote:
Congratulations Mew !  I don't ever remember 125 lbs.....maybe 3rd or 4th grade.  I can hardly wait until I'm one year out from revision. Things don't taste the same since my revision, much like when I had my original surgery. It was almost one year before food tasted normal again.

I had my revision on Aug 19th and have gone from 292 to 253 this morning, but I'll gladly take the 39 lbs loss.

Teena, girl when you figure out how to liquify a burger with cheese on whole wheat, will you let a Sistah know ???  !!!  You're too funny.

Be Blessed,

Nannette
 Thank You Nannetteb!  I am with you...I still don't think food tastes quite the same as it did prior to my original WLS.  Kinda good....helps me maintain!

Woooo Whoooo on the awesome weight loss!  You must be so happy!  I know it is definitely a wonderful feeling when you see the scales moving in the right direction...

Good luck to you and please keep us posted.

emjayel56
on 10/3/09 10:24 pm - Boynton Beach,, FL
Congratulations Mew on a job well done.  Continued success and good health to you.  Thanks for sharing your story and inspiration to all of us.  Maryjo
mew6495
on 10/4/09 10:15 am - MI
On October 4, 2009 at 5:24 AM Pacific Time, emjayel56 wrote:
Congratulations Mew on a job well done.  Continued success and good health to you.  Thanks for sharing your story and inspiration to all of us.  Maryjo
 Hey Maryjo....your well wishes me so much to me!

How have you been doing on your new journey?  Please give us an update....hopefully everything is well and you new journey is everything you expected.  

emjayel56
on 10/4/09 10:19 am - Boynton Beach,, FL
Hi mew, I am doing amazingl well.  Tomorrow is 5 weeks post op since revision.  I've lost 32 lbs this past 5 weeks with a grand total of 114 lbs from my first band.  I feel great. I'm eating just enough and following the program of eating and exercise.  I am overjoyed at this point.   I have been so lucky that I have had no complications thus far with all the scar tissues from two bands and a hiatal hernia surgery.  Keep your fingers crossed it stays this way.  All the best to you.  Maryjo
JROLFSON
on 10/9/09 6:23 am, edited 10/9/09 6:27 am - St. George, UT

HAPPY SURGIVERSARY MEW!!!

SORRY I MISSED IT BY A FEW DAYS I WAS OUT OF TOWN ON THE 3RD.....

YEA FOR YOU!

LOVE YOU MY GOOD FRIEND

JANIE

Most Active