WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/29/09 9:30 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Grateful today that my oldest son moves here from Ca. tomorrow !!!   WOO HOOO !!!!
Grateful for the cooler weather.....gee really feels like fall now !!!
Grateful for my 3 son's, husband and all my precious furbabies
Grateful for my WLS and health
Grateful for Support Groups and all in the information that I get there.
Grateful for my life and everone in it.
Grateful for the past weekend and OH Conference in Dallas.......had so much fun there !!!
Grateful for my husband's job and is love and support

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Mary_in_SA
on 9/30/09 12:01 am
Congratulations Vivian!  Especially that your son is moving back to Texas!  That sounds wonderful.  I'm loving the cooler weather too.  This was the summer that almost made me regret moving back to Texas myself - too hot.  Sounds like you have much to be thankful for...thanks for reminding me of my own blessings!

Mary
Vivian Prouty
on 9/30/09 2:50 am - Fort Worth, TX
 You are so welcome Mary.   Our summer has been pretty hot and San Antonio is ALWAYS hot in the summer or at least it has been everytime that I have been there.     Thank you so much and Yes I am SO excited that my son is moving back.   He has been away from the "Promise Land" LOL for 10 yrs now.   He graduated high school at 17 went right into the Navy then got married...4 yrs later got a divorce and now is moving back home to family and friends after being alone in Ca. for about 2 yrs.  I am so excited he finally decided that he needs his family and friends here.    SO glad to remind everyone that we are so blessed in our lives.    Have a fantastic week.

Hugs  and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active