Getting closer and closer...

Cynthia Johnson
on 9/24/09 4:07 pm, edited 9/24/09 4:17 pm
Hello there, Cynthia reporting in at 180 lbs.  Feeling good, looking good especially with clothes on.  LOL..    Lot of skin seems to be hanging around I wi**** would just go away.  What's it here for looking for some Fat.  LOL

Well my friends just love me giving up my size 18-16 teens.

Last week I had the flu and prior to that a lot of water retention.  Now the scale and body show I have lost 8lbs.

To all those looking the have the extended rny, I do get tired of going to the bathroom.  But that only happens when I don't eat the foods my system can handle.  Oil slicks only happen when greasy foods are eaten.  Thanks to Pro biotic the gas and bloating is very manageable.

All the best to everyone!!

mrdoores
on 9/26/09 4:59 am - Waldorf, MD
HI, SO GLAD YOU ARE DOING SO WELL.  YOU ARE GIVING ME HOPE THAT I TOO CAN HAVE ERNY AND LOOSE WHAT I HAVE GAINED BACK PLUS EVEN GET TO GOAL (NOT SURE WHAT THAT IS YET).  I REMEMBER READING YOUR POST WHEN YOU WERE RESEARCHING REVISON AND AM SO GLAD IT WORKED FOR YOU.  GOOD LUCK AS YOU CONTINUE YOUR JOURNEY.  PLEASE KEEP US POSTED.
MARIANNA 

Cynthia Johnson
on 9/26/09 2:59 pm
Hello, thank you for the post.  Yes, my goal is in sight and it will be wonderful to finally reach it.  I hope you get your approval and continue your journey also.

Most Active