Any RNY Reversals Out There??

starrgirrl
on 9/20/09 1:22 am - los angeles, CA
I don't have any insight for you, but know that you're in my prayers. Your surgeon is nuts if he thinks this is "normal" -- there's nothing normal about what you are experiencing. It's good that they've found the stricture and will be addressing that. If you don't feel better after the procedure, I would camp out on your surgeon's doorstep and insist that he take a closer look at your experience. If he won't then see if your insurance company will allow your to seek a second opinion. Very often there's a policy for that....

Sending prayers of light, love & grace your way!
Heather S.
on 9/20/09 1:32 am - Lake Villa, IL
I'm already looking into a 2nd opinion. I'm calling a different surgeon on Monday to see if he'll look at my case. Only problem is, he's 3 hours away. He's the next closest that accepts IPA.

~Heather
I had my Lap-RNY WLS Wed, July 15th, 2009 at Vista North in Waukegan, IL by Dr. Aaron Siegel. Starting BMI was 35. Total Weightloss: 102 Pounds
July 15th, 2009 (Surgery Day)
227 Pounds
Size 22/24 Pants & 26/28 Shirt 46DDD Bra
August 15th, 2010 (13 Months Post Op)
125 Pounds
Size 4 Pants (WTF??!!) & Small Shirt 36DDD (Not my true size!) Bra
rebecca W.
on 9/22/09 8:33 am - KY
Heather,Ive been researching for my surgery, There is alot of rny thats getting revisions to ds. But at any rate if your surgeon won,t help you, run don,t walk for a 2nd opion!!!!
Most Active