Teena A. ?? Update??

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/09 10:33 am - San Diego, CA
I am really glad to hear things went so well with Dr. Provost, Teena.  That is great news...Godspeed.

((((HUGS))))

Teena A.
on 9/16/09 4:01 am - Mesquite, TX
Thx Lisa
Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

emjayel56
on 9/15/09 10:39 am - Boynton Beach,, FL
I am glad you updated us.  I was wondering how you made out.  Sounds like you are comfortable with the surgeon and with his recommendation.  I don't think the insurance part will be a long drawn out procedure.  I am happy you are at peace now with this. 
Have a wonderful evening.  Be well.   Maryjo
Teena A.
on 9/16/09 4:03 am - Mesquite, TX
Thx maryjo.

I am very much at peace with my decision.

I actually always was, but I just needed to be sure that what one doctor said was the be all end all.

I hope insurance is swift.

I hope you are doing well with your recovery and keep up the great work with your weight loss.

Teena Adler

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

mrdoores
on 9/15/09 11:44 am - Waldorf, MD
Hi Teena,
I am so glad things went well with your appointment.  Seems like you have really done your homework. Now just sit tight and wait ( i know it's hard) for your approval for the new doctor.  It is coming, and before you know it, you will be revised and losing .
God bless and take care
Marianna
kindafunny
on 9/15/09 1:54 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Teena,
    I can't believe how much of a nightmare this has become for you but sounds like this doctor might be the dream you were hoping for.   I know that you KNOW what to do, you could probably TEACH those nutritional classes!!

Glad you are rebounding and I'm here for ya!

Connie
Every Day Is A Blessing

Teena A.
on 9/16/09 4:07 am - Mesquite, TX
Thx Connie,

Yeah it was begining to feel like a nightmare.

I am now waiting for it all to end.

I am just ready to be on the same recovery and revision track as you and the rest of you guys.

I am still in good spirits so that is the best part.

I wish you well with your weight loss.

Keep up the great work.

Teena Adler

Teena A.
on 9/16/09 4:05 am, edited 9/16/09 4:05 am - Mesquite, TX
Thx Marianna

I have done my homework and I am able to now rest for a while until insurance gives me their decision.

I hope all is going well with your journey.

Teena Adler

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/09 12:01 pm
Hi Teena! 

I was happy to see this post as I was wondering what was going on with you.  I could tell that you are the type of person that would get all the details and be on top of what would be best for you! 

Good Luck with your surgery!  I hope your insurance responds quickly so you can get this done and get on with your life! 

Best wishes to you

Michele
Teena A.
on 9/16/09 12:05 pm - Mesquite, TX
Michele

Thank you very much for checking up on me.

I am very much a detail oriented person when it comes to my life and what is best for you me.

I really do need to get on with my life and hopefully it will be sooner than later.

Thank you so much for your support.

Teena Adler

Most Active