Reflections

Teena A.
on 9/10/09 5:51 am, edited 9/10/09 5:56 am - Mesquite, TX
I am sitting here taking a break from all the madness of my day today.

I have been on the phone since this morning calling doctors, hospitals, etc trying to get all of my medical records sent to Dr. David Provost.

I will be following up with Dr. Provost's office tomorrow to make sure that they have received all of the medical records they need.

My plan is to be sure that the doctor has everything that he needs on Tuesday so that there is no further delays.

I requested medical records from my original WLS, my last surgeons records and that includes his WLS attempt that did not happen last Wednesday, my pre admit chest X ray, EKG, blood work, stress echocardiogram, stress test, cardiology clearance for surgery, my EGD, Upper GI w/small bowel series, my previous repair of a gastro gastric fistula.

I will have to go to Baylor University Medical Center to get the actual film of the Upper GI w/small bowel series so I can carry that in with me to my appointment.

I contacted Dr. Provost's office and his Nurse coordinator Skyler stated that as long as they receive all of those records that I listed above that will be all that he needs.

I am hoping that I get hella lucky and this process is not long and drawn out.

I already have approval for Distal RNY from UHC for another surgeon so in the off chance that Dr. Provost wants to do the same surgery I cannot see why transferring surgeons should matter.

If Dr. Provost wants to perform a different surgery then that is where the problems will come into play.

I am researching like a mad woman so I can come up with a master game plan and have all my ducks in a row so I can be ready for whatever is coming my way.

The best defense if a good offense.

I am determined to get my health back and no one and nothing is going to stop me.

If they try they better stand back or they will be knocked over.

I have not gotten this far by sitting back and watching life pass me by.

I hope you all are having an absolutely fabulous Thursday.

Be kind to yourselves and one another.

Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

mew6495
on 9/10/09 9:38 am - MI
  You go girl!  Keep fighting the fight and you WILL get what you are after.  I have no doubt. 

Teena A.
on 9/10/09 10:00 am - Mesquite, TX
Thank you.

I truly hope you are right.

Deep down in my heart I believe you are.

Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

Most Active