Update

llittle
on 9/9/09 6:52 am - w farmington, ON
I had my revision on 8/17.  I have been sick since the day of surgery.  I had to go back in the hospital twice because I could not hold anything down.  I'm finally home.  I am still battling with horrible nausea.  I can't drink or eat anything without nauseated.  Does anyone have any suggestions.
Thanks so much!
Blessings

fullofjoy

shele
on 9/9/09 7:24 am

Hi!! I have been wondering how you were. The last post I saw was also about nausea. So sorry for you.  I don't have any suggestions for that,

I just wanted to say HI and please keep updating!!

shele
LiFeLoNg hEaLtH imY GoAl
RNY 5-11-04 280
Lowest weight 174
Highest re-gain 238

erny 3-23-09 (120 common channel

low post revision 190
Current Weight  204

Height 5'6"

GOAL 154 Normal BMI

JROLFSON
on 9/9/09 7:45 am - St. George, UT
Hi Little:

Has the Dr. given you medication for the nausea? My Dr. gave me medication that I began immediately after being released from the hospital because I began to experience nausea as well...It was a suppository...not real fun to take...and my Husband wasn't fond of it either...but he was a good sport...It worked very well...If your interested I still have some at home and can forward the name of it to you...

By the way what did your Dr. give you as a shortened common channel?

Janie
JRinAZ
on 9/9/09 8:53 am - Layton, UT
On September 9, 2009 at 2:45 PM Pacific Time, JROLFSON wrote:
Hi Little:

Has the Dr. given you medication for the nausea? My Dr. gave me medication that I began immediately after being released from the hospital because I began to experience nausea as well...It was a suppository...not real fun to take...and my Husband wasn't fond of it either...but he was a good sport...It worked very well...If your interested I still have some at home and can forward the name of it to you...

By the way what did your Dr. give you as a shortened common channel?

Janie
Janie?

Was your hubby nauteous after your surgery too??? 

.....just "messin" with ya!!! 

How are you doing?  At goal?  ....  I had a "healthy" weight gain and then I had a bit more ....LOL!...Sooo, I'm back to basics and working up a back on track grouop for AZ.  We're going to try out the zillions of post-op diet plans that have been created by various programs and people.  We're calling it "A-BOTT" = Actively Back on Track Together!  ....  I don't mind the number on the scale but I do mind having my pants be a bit tight!!!!  I find it's pretty easy to drop a few when needed!  Woooo Hooooo for our short CC!!!

Hugggzzz to you friend!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

JROLFSON
on 9/9/09 9:04 am - St. George, UT

You're a Hoot! No he wasn't nauseous until he had to assist me...

Good hearing from ya! So when you say you had a healthy weight gain...How much is healthy?

I have lost 36 lbs since May 20th...Wi**** was faster but I know the drill...Anytime I go out of town for any reason my weight goes up about 3-4 lbs...The only thing I attribute that to is not using the potty as much...And not eating like I do at home...At home I seem to have it down...out of town it doesn't work...

I love your new little group name...Very cute...Just like you!

So I'm still trying to lose about 40 lbs...That would put me about 138...right where I want to be...I don't want the saggy turkey neck and I know that's what I'll get if I go any lower...We'll see...I'm hoping for that great of results...It's just fun wearing stuff out of my closet I haven't worn in over 3-4 years.

Keep in touch Girlfriend and Hugggzzz back to ya!

Janie

JRinAZ
on 9/9/09 9:30 am - Layton, UT
Janie,
healthy gain was getting my BMI from "below weight" to "normal weight".  .... beyond is when my size 2 pants are tight!  LOL!  I'm still on the low end of the Normal weight range (119 = BMI of 19.8) but want to be 112 or 18 BMI.  I travel sooooo much and must eat my way through the tours, y'know!!!  So, I just need a few straight days of home to focus.  I'm with you in the travel gain.  I kind of yo-yo....on my best game before a trip and then a "challenge" upon my return!

Maybe this is what maintenance is like?? 

You can get those 40 off!!!!  Increase the water, protein, exercise and healthy FAT!!!!!  Decrease  complex carbs & eliminate processed carbs.

Hugggzz,

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Teena A.
on 9/9/09 10:12 am - Mesquite, TX
I am sorry to hear that you are going through this.

I was wondering how you were doing.

I hope that things get better for you.

I will keep you in my prayers.
Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

Most Active