Nancy is an ERny Revision LOSER!!!

JRinAZ
on 9/9/09 6:54 am - Layton, UT
The very lovely Nancy is safely but gingerly finding her seat on the Loser's Bench!!!

She was scheduled for an early surgery yesterday morning but they couldn't find her pre-op labs.  So, they sent for the resident vampires and then sent her to the O.R. after everyone gave the green light!

Surgery was a little longer than expected because Dr. S found her insides all hooked up backwards and up inside her chest!!!  He cleaned up some scar tissue and took care of shortening her common channel without incident!!!  Wooooo Hoooooo!!!

Nancy had her wonderful "nursey" daughter stay the night with her and the 2 of them did a zillion laps around the WLS track (aka halls)!!!  trackShe is off of  the morphine and on to the Lortab (a much happier med for her) and was looking forward to the go-ahead to do some water guzzling.  They were letting her drink a little medicine shot full of water every half hr or so and that was not quenching her thirst!  

She looked beautiful and was excited to get the "weight losing show" on the road!!!  LOL!  Her very supportive and witty dude of a hubby was sitting next to her cheering her on and working diligently to find her the right t.v. show!!!  ....  I think the twisted t.v. schedule was the worst thing that she had to deal with sooooo  -- all is well!!!  Funny

Nancy will do amazing!  She lost 19 pounds as a pre-op so has demonstrated her desire to follow the program and be  compliant!  Weigh 2 go Nancy!!!

Welcome to the "other side" of healthy sweetie pie!!! 

.....that's my Angel Report! .....going to hang up my Angel wings and admit to myself that I am a sorry Angel!  LOL!  I was a day late and a dollar short on my report!  Sorry girlfriend!!!.....

Join me in congrats for Nancy!!!!  You Go Girl!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

llittle
on 9/9/09 7:14 am - w farmington, ON
WooHoo!!!  Go Nancy!
Blessings

fullofjoy

Teena A.
on 9/9/09 12:32 pm - Mesquite, TX
YEAH!!!!!!

Doing somersaults.

I hope her recovery is smooth and speedy.

Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

Most Active