MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Teena A.
on 9/6/09 4:52 pm, edited 9/6/09 4:57 pm - Mesquite, TX

I am grateful...

to be alive.

because there is someone up above looking out for me and showing me the way to go.

because I still have some fight in me and when I am challenged I do not give up.

for all of the people who's lives will change for the better for having found this website.

for a roof over my head, an income, a car, food on my table, clothes on my back, family and friends who love me, and my lil chunky monkey Chihuahua son Nico.

Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

emjayel56
on 9/7/09 1:57 am - Boynton Beach,, FL
All the best to you always!
Teena A.
on 9/7/09 3:20 am - Mesquite, TX
Thx Maryjo.

What are you grateful for?

How are you doing?

Are you still struggling to get those liquids in or is it getting a lil better?
Teena Adler

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

shele
on 9/7/09 5:39 am, edited 9/7/09 5:39 am

Teena,

I am greatful for people like you! One who is able to step back and overcome the adversity in her own life. One *****mains positive and offers so much encouragement, love and support to others admidst her own pain.

May God Bless and keep you!

I know good things are in store for someone like you!

Thanks for being an inspiration to me!

shele
LiFeLoNg hEaLtH imY GoAl
RNY 5-11-04 280
Lowest weight 174
Highest re-gain 238

erny 3-23-09 (120 common channel

low post revision 190
Current Weight  204

Height 5'6"

GOAL 154 Normal BMI

Teena A.
on 9/7/09 9:29 am, edited 9/7/09 9:29 am - Mesquite, TX
Shele,

Thank you very much for such a sweet post.

I hardly see myself as an inspiration because daily you all inspire me.

I am grateful for people like you who help me realize when I feel like giving up that I must continue.

I think it is just something in me that I learned early that I must never give up even when I feel like I can't go on because of all of the trauma that I went through as a child.

I also know that God is a part of the reason why I have the desire to do what I must even when I feel defeated.

It is hard to remain positive at times especially right when you receive bad news, but I have a lot to be grateful for so when times are bad I just think of those things as well as my goals and it keeps me going.

I hope you had an absolutely fabulous evening.

Thank you once again.

Teena Adler

Most Active