DESPRETELY LOOKING FOR A BARIATRIC SURGEON IN MEMPHIS TO DO REVISION

SSBBW08
on 9/2/09 12:08 am - CORDOVA, TN
I AM DESPERATLY LOOKING FOR A BARIATRIC SURGEON IN THE MEMPHIS AREA TO DO A REVISION. I HAVE FOUND PLENTY OF SURGEONS OUT OF MEMPHIS, BUT I NEED ONE IN MEMPHIS...SO PLEASE IF U KNOW OF ONE PM ME.

THANK U! 

SINCERLY YVONNE
(deactivated member)
on 9/3/09 8:38 am - AZ
On September 2, 2009 at 7:08 AM Pacific Time, SSBBW08 wrote:
I AM DESPERATLY LOOKING FOR A BARIATRIC SURGEON IN THE MEMPHIS AREA TO DO A REVISION. I HAVE FOUND PLENTY OF SURGEONS OUT OF MEMPHIS, BUT I NEED ONE IN MEMPHIS...SO PLEASE IF U KNOW OF ONE PM ME.

THANK U! 

SINCERLY YVONNE

The best thing is to contact your ins co and get a list of surgeons they contract with and work from there.

gena267
on 9/18/09 4:20 pm
Doc. John Husted out of somerset ky is your man.  This is his field.  I have only heard great things about him.  Have read his resume....and it is GREAT.  Please contact him.  Also he will send you his program on DVD if you live to far away.  Hope this helps. Gena
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/09 4:27 pm - AZ
On September 18, 2009 at 11:20 PM Pacific Time, gena267 wrote:
Doc. John Husted out of somerset ky is your man.  This is his field.  I have only heard great things about him.  Have read his resume....and it is GREAT.  Please contact him.  Also he will send you his program on DVD if you live to far away.  Hope this helps. Gena

I would have to agree with this statement.

Most Active