NAUSEA

llittle
on 8/30/09 12:48 am - w farmington, ON
Can anyone give me some pointers on how to get rid of nausea.  It is horrible.  Thanks
Blessings

fullofjoy

shele
on 8/30/09 4:19 am

Hey , Good to see you posting! How did it all go for you? I didn't have any nausea, so can't help you there, although... call the offics,,, should be an after hours type thing that can get a hold of a doc and maybe call you in a script for fenigrin or something??

sorry can't help you more!

shele
LiFeLoNg hEaLtH imY GoAl
RNY 5-11-04 280
Lowest weight 174
Highest re-gain 238

erny 3-23-09 (120 common channel

low post revision 190
Current Weight  204

Height 5'6"

GOAL 154 Normal BMI

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/09 5:58 am - AZ
On August 30, 2009 at 11:19 AM Pacific Time, shele wrote:

Hey , Good to see you posting! How did it all go for you? I didn't have any nausea, so can't help you there, although... call the offics,,, should be an after hours type thing that can get a hold of a doc and maybe call you in a script for fenigrin or something??

sorry can't help you more!

Are you referring to Phenergan?

llittle
on 9/5/09 2:26 am - w farmington, ON
Hey! Sorry it took so long to get back to you.  I had to be readmitted twice at MVH.  Small bowel obstruction.  I was 1 hour away from surgery and the doctor talked me into one more test.  I had to drink barum.  It was so gross.  But, the test showed that the obstruction had healed itself. 

I'm doing good now.  I'm just trying to figure out what to eat and what not to eat.  I have to nausea meds or I get really sick.  I'm praying the nausea ends soon. 

Thank you guy for responding to my post.  I just got home last night.  It feels so good to be home.
Blessings

fullofjoy

Most Active