Finally!!

jillagin2000
on 8/28/09 1:30 am
I haven't posted any of my WOW's simply because they aren't really new.  My band really worked for me except after it slipped so I remember being able to cross my legs for the first time or fitting in an airplane/movie theater seat with room to spare.  Having those things happen again just were par for the course this time around.  But now I'm happy to announce two things; (drum roll please)

1) I'm finally below my lowest lap band weight and am no longer "obese" but simply "overweight"
2) My skinny jeans from the first time around, Old Navy size 16's, are now too big for me and I must go shopping!!!

Yay for me!

Thanks for listening

310/285/164/145
Highest/Surgery #1/Current/GOAL

mew6495
on 8/28/09 11:50 pm - MI
On August 28, 2009 at 8:30 AM Pacific Time, jillagin2000 wrote:
I haven't posted any of my WOW's simply because they aren't really new.  My band really worked for me except after it slipped so I remember being able to cross my legs for the first time or fitting in an airplane/movie theater seat with room to spare.  Having those things happen again just were par for the course this time around.  But now I'm happy to announce two things; (drum roll please)

1) I'm finally below my lowest lap band weight and am no longer "obese" but simply "overweight"
2) My skinny jeans from the first time around, Old Navy size 16's, are now too big for me and I must go shopping!!!

Yay for me!

Thanks for listening
 WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!  Congratulations Jillagin.  

I know how you feel...been there, done that.... isn't it exciting! Keep up the wonderful work on your success.

Most Active