6 Days Left Until My Lap Gastric Bypass Repair and Revision

Teena A.
on 8/26/09 8:40 am, edited 8/27/09 3:11 pm - Mesquite, TX
I now have  Days Left Until My Lap Gastric Bypass Repair and Revision Surgery.

It is now official that I do have to go see a cardiologist in order to get cleared for surgery since my EKG came back abnormal.

I was very upset at first when I got the news yesterday that there was a possibility that I would have to go for additional testing.

I have since calmed down and realized that it is all for the better for them to be cautious and make sure I am ok instead of have me on the table and something goes wrong and I croak.

I was very lucky to be able to get an appointment for tomorrow with the cardiologist.

All in all with the surprises that have come up I am still in hella great spirits.

Where I will get the extra cash to pay for all of this I have no freaking clue, but I will worry about that later.

I have to stay focused and think positive because negative thoughts are not going to improve what is going on, but it will make me feel worse.

So even thought I only had two more appointments to complete it is official that I now have three.

I swear if I get a phone call that I need a fourth one I swear my screams and curse words will be heard across the world.

LMAO.

Here is the breakdown of my schedule in the next few days.

Thursday - August 27, 2009 at 9:45 am for my diagnostic testing with the cardiologist which more than likely will be a stress test.

Monday -August 31, 2009 at 3:00 pm to see the dietitian Jessilyn to go over what my nutritional needs will be after surgery this time around. I will also be seeing Allison as well to discuss my post op lifestyle changes. I am already aware of what they are so I hope I am not being billed twice.

I hope this post finds you all well and in great spirits.

I hope you all have an absolutely fabulous evening and are kind to one another.

The Victor by: C. W. Longenecker

If you think you are beaten, you are.

If you think you dare not, you don't.

If you like to win but think you can't,

It's almost a cinch you won't.

If you think you'll lose, you're lost.

For out in the world we find

Success begins with a fellow's will.

It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you are out classed, you are.

You've got to think high to rise.

You've got to be sure of your-self before

You can ever win the prize.

Life's battles don't always go

To the stronger or faster man.

But sooner or later, the man who wins

Is the man who thinks he can.

Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

Most Active