can't pass gas!!!!

Hello surgery went well... I was in surgery less than two hours on thursday. I was home saturday about 4:00pm. The only thing that is bothering me I can not pass gas or take a ****!!! I know they say the more u walk it will help it to come down. When I was in the hospital I walk over 60 laps around the nurses station, and still nothing. My stomach is so blowed and I'm wondering how is my weight going to start coming off if I can't ****!!!! 

Keisha R.
on 8/23/09 8:50 am - Fairburn, GA
I don't know how it happens, but whether you sh*t or not the weight will still come off.  I had the same problem at first but I still lost weight.  Just continue to walk and drink your liquidssometimes it just takes a little while for your stomach and your bowels to wake up.  Good luck and congrats on getting home. 
Robynne
on 8/23/09 9:47 am - Canada
Congratulations on your revision BigPretty
JRinAZ
on 8/24/09 2:53 am - Layton, UT
On August 23, 2009 at 3:20 PM Pacific Time, bigpretty.obesityhelp.com wrote:
Hello surgery went well... I was in surgery less than two hours on thursday. I was home saturday about 4:00pm. The only thing that is bothering me I can not pass gas or take a ****!!! I know they say the more u walk it will help it to come down. When I was in the hospital I walk over 60 laps around the nurses station, and still nothing. My stomach is so blowed and I'm wondering how is my weight going to start coming off if I can't ****!!!! 
Ouch, huh?!!! 

Good recipe to turn bloating into action:  WALK (get those organs and gasses moving),  drink (pushes things down down down),  product of some type?  Some surgeon's prescribe a Brown and white ****tail .  equal parts Milk of Magnesia and Prune Juice.....

Check with your surgeon!

Hope everything flows smoothly for you soon!  The bloating can be the worst kind of miserable!!!1

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

thanx so much everyone for the responds
Most Active