Happy Saturday - 10 days left

Teena A.
on 8/21/09 11:49 pm, edited 8/22/09 12:09 am - Mesquite, TX

Good morning all of my Gorgeous and Handsome Ladies and Gentlemen.

Rise and shine world another day awaits us.

I am anxious to see what is ahead 4 today.

I am in a surprisingly amazing mood for someone who is so hungry she could chew through a plastic banana right now.

I have 9 more days left on the 1200 calorie liquid diet (I get to eat one real meal a day at least and the other two have to be all liquids- not sure why they call it liquid. It should be called 50/50. LMAO) and then the day before surgery I get the fancy smancy all clear liquid diet.

I am anxious to see what is ahead 4 today.

I have lots of planning to do.

Lap Gastric Bypass Revision to Distal and Gastro Gastric Fistula Repair Countdown stats: 10 days 15 hours 30 min 6 sec

I have to go and buy the things I am going to need for my first few weeks post op as I am single and I live alone.

I also need to arrange for who is going to watch my Chihuahua son Nico while I am in the hospital.

I have to make my checklist for what I need to take to the hospital with me.

I have to go and get the Scopolamine patch prescription filled and wear the patch the night before surgery.

My doctor said that it is suppose to help with nausea.

Since I have not had surgery since 2002 I have never heard of this.

Have any of you ever had this Scopolamine patch?

I hope you all have an absolutely fabulous weekend.

Be kind to one another and keep your heads up. I leave you all with this poem that I love and use for inspiration daily.

You Can Be Whatever You Want To Be!

by: Donna Levine

There is inside you
All of the potential
To be whatever you want to be;
All of the energy
To do whatever you want to do.
Imagine yourself as you would like to be,
Doing what you want to do,
And each day, take one step
Towards your dream.
And though at times it may seem too
difficult to continue,
Hold on to your dream.
One morning you will awake to find
That you are the person you dreamed of,
Doing what you wanted to do,
Simply because you had the courage
To believe in your potential
And to hold on to your dream.

Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

slgiff
on 8/25/09 9:55 am
Good luck! I will be praying for you!  I am having a revision in October.  I just got the news on Friday last week.  It was a very quick approval so I am still reeling and not sure what to expect! 

I have not posted before but keep posting.. I'd love to follow your progress until mine is here and thereafter.

God Bless,

Susan
GA
Teena A.
on 8/25/09 12:25 pm - Mesquite, TX
Susan,

Congrats on your revision approval.

I am a daily poster pretty much as well as a blogger so I will no doubt be updating my journey.

You can also find a whole lot of resources from other revisioners on here who have a whole lot of revision knowledge so be sure to just jump in and  ask them whatever you want to know.

I do recommend looking for the info first though and most questions you have now have already been asked and answered somewhere on this board.

LMAO.

Just be sure to use the search box and scroll through.

I wish you well on your journey and your surgery date will be here before you know it.

Teena Adler
Facebook Contact Info/Email address:Skyedan[email protected]
10/09/09 - Distal Gastric Bypass (ERNY) Revision - Common Channel 90

"Never Let People,Places,Or Things Stand In Your Way Of Fulfilling Your Goals And Living Out Your Dreams." Teena Adler

TABITHA39
on 8/25/09 11:39 pm
hello

my name is tabita and im seeking a revision not for weigt gain but due to ulces and my band being to tight. i ad wls 12 years ago, but recently im having major problems that are norml with the vertical banded gastroplaty. it seem like i can get any help, probably due to my weight im 165 and 5'7. if you have any informatio  would appreciateit so much. i livein new jersey.

good luck to you
Most Active