Interested in "LITTLE"

JROLFSON
on 8/20/09 8:12 am - St. George, UT

I read where LITTLE was having her surgery on August 17th...Has anyone heard anything yet?

Let's all wish her well and get back on here soon...

Janie

shele
on 8/21/09 12:39 am

I have been looking for things from her also, but she doesn't have a profile. I would have liked to have sign her surgery page. \

SO... Llittle if you read this I hope things are going well. and you have a smooth recovery!

shele
LiFeLoNg hEaLtH imY GoAl
RNY 5-11-04 280
Lowest weight 174
Highest re-gain 238

erny 3-23-09 (120 common channel

low post revision 190
Current Weight  204

Height 5'6"

GOAL 154 Normal BMI

JROLFSON
on 8/21/09 12:54 am - St. George, UT
Hi Shele:

How are you doing? I'm not on here as much as I used to be and I feel bad about it...So in the past few days I've committed to getting on here at least once a day to give support to any peeps out there going in for surgery...

It looks like your doing so well...Can you give me an update on yourself...You will always be special to me because I considered you one of my surgery buddies since we were only a couple months apart...and had the same procedure...

Janie
shele
on 8/21/09 6:05 am

Hey!

Well I consider myself doing well, like all the others, the more protein, higher fat and lower carb the better I ...feel, smell and loose LOL.

Carbs are not my friend, my family really appreciates me eating low carb!

I have still not lost a ton, but the way I eat, and a pound here and there is fine with me.  I have lost 46 percent of my excess weight in 5 months. I think that is good!  I got about 40 - 42 to normal bmi. 

shele
LiFeLoNg hEaLtH imY GoAl
RNY 5-11-04 280
Lowest weight 174
Highest re-gain 238

erny 3-23-09 (120 common channel

low post revision 190
Current Weight  204

Height 5'6"

GOAL 154 Normal BMI

JROLFSON
on 8/21/09 6:42 am, edited 8/21/09 6:42 am - St. George, UT
Hi Shele:

I'm so glad your doing well...And halleluah! I know what you mean about the family and their preferences on eating...I have the same ordeal myself...For some reason the last couple of days have been very, very mild gas and problems and I haven't changed the way I eat so it's kind of strange...I hope it's not losing it's efficiency...

It looks like you've lost 40 lbs and I'd say that's really good...

Keep it up and keep us informed...

PS...Has anyone ever told you in your picture you resemble Rachel Ray?

Janie
Most Active