LISA + B.O.B = LOVE

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/09 4:10 am, edited 8/9/09 4:14 am - San Diego, CA
OMG you guys...I can't believe I made it this far after my BOB (band-over-bypass)!  I weighed in today at 155 lbs which is a NORMAL BMI.  I am so lame...I am sitting here crying because I am so thankful to have the opportunity to lose the weight that I had gained haphazardly over the last 2 years.  I can't tell you how miserable I was that entire time and it was totally my doing.  I honestly did not think the weight would come off this quickly but since I have strictly followed my protocol and amped up my workout regime, it has (thankfully).  I welcome the challenge this time around to maintain this weight loss and healthy lifestyle.

15 more pounds to GOAL! 
I LOVE MY B.O.B.!
(deactivated member)
on 8/9/09 12:45 pm
WOO HOO. Congrats to you and all your hard work. Keep it up and goal will be here soon!!

How exciting!!!

llittle
on 8/9/09 11:30 pm - w farmington, ON
All of your hard work is paying off.  Great job!!
Blessings

fullofjoy

JRinAZ
on 8/10/09 12:52 am - Layton, UT
On August 9, 2009 at 11:10 AM Pacific Time, LisaBeezee wrote:
OMG you guys...I can't believe I made it this far after my BOB (band-over-bypass)!  I weighed in today at 155 lbs which is a NORMAL BMI.  I am so lame...I am sitting here crying because I am so thankful to have the opportunity to lose the weight that I had gained haphazardly over the last 2 years.  I can't tell you how miserable I was that entire time and it was totally my doing.  I honestly did not think the weight would come off this quickly but since I have strictly followed my protocol and amped up my workout regime, it has (thankfully).  I welcome the challenge this time around to maintain this weight loss and healthy lifestyle.

15 more pounds to GOAL! 
I LOVE MY B.O.B.!
Lisa!!!

Weigh 2 go!!!!  Bounce

This relationship with the very sexy B.O.B. is workin!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

sillygirl18
on 8/10/09 1:40 am
Great job Lisa (and BOB) !!!
I have BOB too - and while I'm excercising like a fiend I still do not have restriction.  I'm not losing much of anything.  A total of 20 lbs maybe.  I'm getting discouraged but hearing that you did it - gives me a glimmer of hope.
Sara
(deactivated member)
on 8/10/09 5:54 am - San Diego, CA
On August 10, 2009 at 8:40 AM Pacific Time, sillygirl18 wrote:
Great job Lisa (and BOB) !!!
I have BOB too - and while I'm excercising like a fiend I still do not have restriction.  I'm not losing much of anything.  A total of 20 lbs maybe.  I'm getting discouraged but hearing that you did it - gives me a glimmer of hope.
Sara
We are only one day apart. :)  Don't worry, the weight will come off...it is just slower with the band.  How many fills have you had?  I've had 4 and finally reached restriction 2 weeks ago.  Before that, however, I was on my own...weighing everything I ate and dieting.  I keep a food journal too which has helped me tremendously.

Don't get discouraged (20 lbs is a lot girl!)! Just wait until you have restriction... 

brandyII
on 8/10/09 4:26 am

Know how you feel Lisa, although I'm no where near 155 yet, congrats!!  Nancy.

Revised from Lap band 8/22/07 to RNY 6/11/09   Starting weight 259lbs

Sabrace24
on 8/10/09 6:03 am - Plymouth, MI

Way to go Lisa! The Dr moved my surgery date up and its now Sept 2. I'm having the same surgery. Getting nervous about it, but glad to hear u r doing so good with it!

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/09 9:29 am - San Diego, CA
On August 10, 2009 at 1:03 PM Pacific Time, Sabrace24 wrote:

Way to go Lisa! The Dr moved my surgery date up and its now Sept 2. I'm having the same surgery. Getting nervous about it, but glad to hear u r doing so good with it!

How exciting!  You will do great!  Perhaps we should set up an OH group for BOB'd members?  Our clan seems to be growing quickly. :)
Sabrace24
on 8/13/09 7:23 am - Plymouth, MI
Thats a great idea!
Most Active