Llittle

shele
on 8/7/09 7:24 pm

HI, I tried numerous times to reply to your post, but it wouldn't go through. So here is what I wanted to reply back to you, sorry it took so long.

I have a 120 cm due to the way my rny was performed. I can eat meat better for some reason, as I  ate some steak the other day and before that was impossible for me.  I am shooting for 150+ protein grams per day. So I do use shakes to boost my totals up to there. 

Good luck, I hope all goes well with you! Keep me updated and feel free to ask my anythng you need to!

shele
LiFeLoNg hEaLtH imY GoAl
RNY 5-11-04 280
Lowest weight 174
Highest re-gain 238

erny 3-23-09 (120 common channel

low post revision 190
Current Weight  204

Height 5'6"

GOAL 154 Normal BMI

llittle
on 8/7/09 9:08 pm - w farmington, ON
I am so blessed to hear from you.  Thank you so much for taking out the time to reply.  I'm glad you can eat meat.  That is my biggest problem right now.  I believe this surgery will help.  I used to love meat, but after I had the RNY in 2002 I rarely eat it because I have trouble with it.  Protein shakes are great.  My brother works for Ultimate Nutrition and I buy ISOPREME in every flavor they have.  My son and husband are fitness gurus, so they drink shakes daily also.  We go through quite a bit.  Anyway, we get it for a really good price and it taste good.  You sound like you are doing so good.  You inspire me!!!  For the first time I'm looking forward to surgery.  I will keep you posted.  If you plan on going to any support meetings let me know.  I live 4 1/2 hours away, but I will be driving to Dayton at least once a month.  I'm going to try to schedule my appointments so I can make the support meetings there.
Blessings

fullofjoy

Most Active